*** WR Amari Cooper Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 16)

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Re: WR Amari Cooper Updates

Big get for 'Bama here. He was very high on our board and one of only a few remaining prospects with commitable offers.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

I love this kid, and glad he was willing to commit to us this early in the process. I do not care what anybody says, in today's game you cannot have enough good wideouts with the vertical ability that he has with his size, that can stretch opposing D's, and make plays in space. If you're into twitter, follow him @RideInMyCoop....

Last edited:

BamasTide

1st Team
Mar 30, 2009
Decatur, AL

Did anyone else think he seemed very nervous during his announcement? It was weird to say the least. I am glad he choose the Tide, but I didn't ever see him smile about it.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States

Did anyone else think he seemed very nervous during his announcement? It was weird to say the least. I am glad he choose the Tide, but I didn't ever see him smile about it.
He did seem to not be very enamored in the limelight of it all. But we don't need him to do anything but run great routes, block for his fellow teammates and catch the ball! ;)

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

according to Tidesports.com, Cooper was a silent commit over a month ago. that time frame makes sense when we all thought he was set to commit to Bama. commiting today was to make it public and official. he said that the atmosphere at Bama was where he wanted to be. he wanted to make sure that it was the right choice. RTR!!

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Re: *** WR Amari Cooper Commits to Alabama ***

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/09/amari_cooper_a_wide_receiver_f.html
Cooper, rated a four-star prospect by Scout.com, chose Alabama over Florida State, Miami, Ohio State and West Virginia. He also had offers from Ohio State, Michigan State and Miami, among others.

He was somewhat lightly regarded before he received an offer from Alabama after impressing Crimson Tide coaches at a June camp. Cooper then sparkled at a Florida State camp, and recruiting interest began to grow.

Through four games this season, Cooper has caught 11 passes for 273 yards (25.3 yards per catch) and three touchdowns.

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.
Re: *** WR Amari Cooper Commits to Alabama ***

Just saw a couple of plays on video. Man, he's gonna be great. Great pick-up for Bama. I'll go ahead and step out on a limb and say he plays his freshman year. No RS.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.