*** WR Amari Cooper Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 16)

NoleTide

Scout Team
Dec 27, 2010
Montgomery, Al.
Re: Is Amari Cooper Going to Commit to Alabama?

I think Nelson Agholor is #1 on our board right now, at least until we see what Cooper can do on the field.

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV

Um FSU made him a priority already man
A souirce close to Cooper is saying that is why Cooper wants to commit to Bama early and get it over with. It seems that since Black committed to Bama FSU has been going all out recruiting Cooper in an aggressive panic mode and it is bothering him. . ;)

Amari Cooper - Yahoo! Sports

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

A souirce close to Cooper is saying that is why Cooper wants to commit to Bama early and get it over with. It seems that since Black committed to Bama FSU has been going all out recruiting Cooper in an aggressive panic mode and it is bothering him. . ;)

Amari Cooper - Yahoo! Sports
yep excatly what i heard i started to put that on here but i figured Nole would be upset lol

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

He mentioned he'll make his decision in the first two weeks of school and school just started for him

Crimson Surfer

Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV

I believe I heard he will announce on Aug 27th but not positive.
The last thing I heard about Cooper's announcement was that it would be in the next couple of weeks or so. Strangely he says that is he still considering Miami even with the NCAA violation allegations that have surfaced that sound very serious. I think it will come down to either Bama or FSU. I feel really good about Bama's chaces with him. It will not be too long before we know his choice.

TheTradition

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2010
Alabaster, AL

According to Aaron Suttles twitter, Cooper said he will most likely be announcing on Friday. Bama, FSU, and Miami are the finalists.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

I figure the Miami bit is just to mollify the local homers.

I wouldn't worry too much about this one. All signs previously pointed to 'Bama, and nothing has really changed. Unless he's just been outright fleecing everyone for months, I still think we get him.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I just saw on a BOL article that he is not sure if he will be announcing this week. I don't know the exact details since it is a premimum article.

Crimson Surfer

Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV

I just saw on a BOL article that he is not sure if he will be announcing this week. I don't know the exact details since it is a premimum article.
The Friday announcement date is not a sure thing. Cooper has said he intends to announce his commitment in the next couple of weeks. There is talk that FSU is trying to get him to delay his announcement since the conventional wisdom is the earlier the better for Bama. It will be a good sign for Bama if he sticks with his plans to announce sooner rather than later. It still appears that Bama is in very good shape.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.