Georgia Southern set for 1 p.m. kickoff

Jim Morris

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Athens,AL
ps.tidefans.com
ALABAMA ATHLETIC MEDIA RELATIONS

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – The Alabama-Georgia Southern game on November 19 will be televised on a Pay-Per-View basis and is scheduled to kick off at 1 p.m. CDT. The University of Alabama and the Crimson Tide Sports Network will televise the game live in high definition with Chris Stewart and Tyler Watts calling the action.

Alabama residents interested in ordering the Georgia Southern game should contact their local cable provider, AT&T U-Verse, DirecTV or Dish Network. Most of those outside the state can simply order the game as part of the ESPN Game Plan package.

Times and television coverage for Alabama’s first three games are set as well. The opener vs. Kent State is 11:21 a.m. (SEC Network), game number two at Penn State kicks at 2:30 p.m. (ABC) and the third game against North Texas will be 6:30 p.m. (Fox Sports Net).

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
ALABAMA ATHLETIC MEDIA RELATIONS

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – The Alabama-Georgia Southern game on November 19 will be televised on a Pay-Per-View basis and is scheduled to kick off at 1 p.m. CDT. The University of Alabama and the Crimson Tide Sports Network will televise the game live in high definition with Chris Stewart and Tyler Watts calling the action.

Alabama residents interested in ordering the Georgia Southern game should contact their local cable provider, AT&T U-Verse, DirecTV or Dish Network. Most of those outside the state can simply order the game as part of the ESPN Game Plan package.

Times and television coverage for Alabama’s first three games are set as well. The opener vs. Kent State is 11:21 a.m. (SEC Network), game number two at Penn State kicks at 2:30 p.m. (ABC) and the third game against North Texas will be 6:30 p.m. (Fox Sports Net).
I believe it will be carried live streaming on ESPN3.com...in non blackout areas.

Last edited:

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Oh how I dislike the early games although 1:00 pm is much better than 11:30. These games cause me to start making Bloody Mary's around 9:30 am and after the game gets no better. Someone else will have to watch the grill! :biggrin2: j/k

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
That's a good time for a mid-November minor game kickoff. Also good that the NTSU game is an evening game. That Kent game will be brutal, though!
I am glad someone else will be sitting in my seats for the Kent State game. The sundeck where my seats are located is just a scorcher on a hot and humid day.

CmdrThor

1st Team
Oct 29, 2008
Marietta, GA
Any of y'all willing to guess what time the Vandy game will kick off on 10/8?

Change of subject I know, but I'm thinking about buying some tickets,
My guess would be about 6 or 7pm. It will obviously not be on CBS, there is only 1 game in the morning (11:21am SEC Network Game), and the rest are on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, FSN, CSS, etc in the evening. Something like FSN or ESPNU would be fairly likely.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.