Question: Which Alabama game that you attended is your Favorite experience?

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Here is mine
Nov. 26, 1992: Antonio Langham was the hero in this game as he picked off a Stan White pass in the third quarter and returned it 61 yards for a touchdown that broke open a scoreless tie. Bama prevailed, 17-0. Alabama went on to win the SEC Championship Game over Florida and defeated Miami in the Sugar Bowl for the national championship.

Cold Thanksgiving day, drove all night thru heavy rain, then coach Dye announced he was leaving that morning

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Georgia game 1994. Crowd became absolutely electric as Jay Barker just willed the team to victory. I can remember having my headphone radio on at the game, and hearing Eli give the final stats as we walked out of the stadium.....396 passing yards for Barker, who had never even had a 300 yd. game to that point. Seeing the stunned look of disgust on the barking, arrogant, UGA fans was just priceless.

On a personal note, it was also the first time my mother was able to attend a game without my father, who had been killed in a car accident a year and a half earlier. She was very emotional about going back to games again, as it was something that she and my dad really loved doing together. Will never forget it, and we talk about it from time to time.

TiderMan

All-SEC
Feb 5, 2005
Moody, AL.
Georgia game 1994. Crowd became absolutely electric as Jay Barker just willed the team to victory. I can remember having my headphone radio on at the game, and hearing Eli give the final stats as we walked out of the stadium.....396 passing yards for Barker, who had never even had a 300 yd. game to that point. Seeing the stunned look of disgust on the barking, arrogant, UGA fans was just priceless.

On a personal note, it was also the first time my mother was able to attend a game without my father, who had been killed in a car accident a year and a half earlier. She was very emotional about going back to games again, as it was something that she and my dad really loved doing together. Will never forget it, and we talk about it from time to time.
This was also my favorite game that I have ever been to. I have been to alot of games since then but this one stands out to me as my favorite.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
For just a fun atmosphere I'd say the '99 opener with BYU. It was a high scoring game where Shaun Alexander had 5 touchdowns. There's something about Bryant-Denny at night.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Wow what a story, I'm sure that your dad was there watching over you & your mom, it's memories like this that make College Football so great. Thanks for sharing such a personal story, God Bless You & Roll Tide

Bamaparrotheads

3rd Team
Jan 27, 2011
Madison, AL
1984 Iron Bowl. It was the first IB I'd ever attended. Rory Turner "waxed the dude!"
Close second is the 2007 Arky game at BDS. A new era in Tide FB started that night.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
1990 Iron Bowl
1992 Iron Bowl
1994 BAMA--UGA
1999 Iron Bowl

^^ALL FUN...^^

2009 BCS GAME was by far the best....

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
2002 beat-down of LSU in Baton Rouge. Cold wet day, but hung out with some friendly LSU fans and had some great gumbo. Sat at the game with some family friends in BR, and a cute girl from our group. Stadium was all Bama fans by midway through the third quarter.

And

2005 "Third" Saturday. I grew up with Roman Harper and having him make THE key defensive play of the game that allowed us to beat UTe, and put himself into Bama lore/history made it a great atmosphere for me.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psupoop

1st Team
Nov 17, 2008
Chester Springs, PA
1992 SECCG
1993 Sugar Bowl beating of Miami
1993 tie against UT
1994 UGA
1994 Iron Bowl - Boogs came up a little short
1999 Arkansas - you could tell the team was turning a corner

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Best game that I ever went to........ SECCG 1992
Best game ever watched on TV ...... tie... Miami Game 1992/ Florida SECCG game 2009 (I like destroying the "undestroyable"

Best nail-biter ............. Bama/Tenn game 2009

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Best game that I ever went to........ SECCG 1992
Best game ever watched on TV ...... tie... Miami Game 1992/ Florida SECCG game 2009 (I like destroying the "
I remember I watched it on tv as well, I live here& ALL the papers & other news did not give Bama even a prayer to win, Thurman Thomas called the reciviers the Awsome Posey, funny that Teagues made him look like a jerk. Tampa Tribune did an article on Thomas ankles how they were small like a deer & no way Bama D could catch him.

gumptider

1st Team
Sep 24, 2008
Haven't been to many great Bama games, so I'd have to go with the 2008 Arkansas game. Matt Cadell's catch in the final seconds to win it. One of the first signature Saban wins at Bama.

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
2008 Miss St game - the first game that my son Kyle attended with me. I will never forget the look on his face when we came out of the tunnel and he saw the field and stadium from the inside - priceless!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.