Maryland Breaks Out New Uniforms

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Horrible unis are becoming a problem in college football. Something has to be done...

CrimsonBleedRed

All-American
Nov 24, 2007
United States
Will these uniforms change the product on the field? Will these uniforms make people rush out and get one of these jersey? Will these uniforms make these young men feel pride about their program?

The answer is the same to all of these questions......NO. This seems to be more punishment then reward.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Why is Maryland using yellow and that orange red color? That would be like us using pink or purple. Stick with your own colors.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Will these uniforms change the product on the field? Will these uniforms make people rush out and get one of these jersey? Will these uniforms make these young men feel pride about their program?

The answer is the same to all of these questions......NO. This seems to be more punishment then reward.
I have to disagree about your NO on the bolded part. I think you will see people going to get these. That's probably the point too.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
At one point, they were trying to get Mike Leach. After seeing those uniforms, I'm starting to think he IS there!

TIDEFAN17

All-American
Mar 20, 2001
Tennessee
God help us all the day the Oregon-Maryland matchup happens..... The game will be delayed 4 hours because both teams will be like the wife upstairs figuring out which dress to wear...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.