BayouTider Cookbook is Ready to Order

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
Re: BayouTider Cookbook Coming Soon!

Is it only available in Adobe Digital Editions epub? I have a nook and doesn't seem like I'll be able to go with the ebook.
According to this link, you should be able to view Adobe ePub on a Nook, or almost any other device. I may be wrong about that b/c I'm not an eReader user just yet...

RKel32

All-SEC
Nov 17, 2004
Madison, AL

According to this link, you should be able to view Adobe ePub on a Nook, or almost any other device. I may be wrong about that b/c I'm not an eReader user just yet...
epub is different than Abode Digital Editions epub (see the column that says epub (Digital Editions)). I know there are hacks that will allow the nook to read it, but standard epub is the native format.

Housedividedby3

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 3, 2011
I'm so excited it's finally available! I have already tried a couple of Rich's specialities, and special they were! I know he is proud and honored at this heart-warming endeavor. Kudos to all involved in making it happen!

Amy, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Just know what a blessing he was to all the many lives he touched.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL

Just got my e-copy...think I will make some jambalaya this weekend...or maybe I should save it for next weekend :). RTR!

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al

I got mind coming and I can't wait. We are about to finish our house and have a great kitchen done in it and can't wait for my wife to start using some of the recipes in it. Btw she is a great cook and can do these recipes justice.:)

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005

Fed Ex just delivered my copies... one word, perfect. Thanks again for making this happen. SNASS y'all. :)

Housedividedby3

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 3, 2011
Received mine today also! Kudos to the ones who put this together! You did a phenomenal job! BT would be proud!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.