BayouTider Cookbook is Ready to Order

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
UPDATED October 2011

Hey Guys -

Just to let you know, the cookbook is ready to order. It's available in paperback as well as E-book format. The cost is $17.99 + s&h for the paperback and $8.99 for the e-book. Again, all profits will go to the scholarship fund that Brett is working on setting up in Rich's honor. Thanks for being patient with me guys and thanks for all your help. What's available now is the first version. I plan on updating it soon with other information. But in the meantime, enjoy!

Paperback

E-Book

August 25, 2011

Hey guys -

Gotta take a quick break from the football talk to let you guys know one of the things that we've been working on behind the scenes. I've been working on designing a cookbook with some of our dear friend BayouTider's recipes. My plan was to have it done in time for kickoff. But a proverbial snag was hit and now the target date is in time for SEC play. Just wanted to let you guys see a shot of the cover to know what you have to look forward too. In addition the recipes, there will be interspersed in there different anecdotes from various TideFans members who knew Bayou well. The book will be available for sale online in hardback, paperback, and it'll be available for electronic download. ALL profits will go toward the scholarship fund that our benevolent dictator BamaNation is working so hard behind the scenes to get set up in honor of our dear friend Richard Heaton (BayouTider). Looking forward to hearing any feedback..

Last edited by a moderator:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Re: BayouTider Cookbook Coming Soon!

That's awesome. I'm definitely in for one.

Although, I'm starting to hate these bayou threads - it still makes me sad thinking about it, and I didn't know Rich personally. It's been amazing, to me at least, how much someone you only knew through a message board and never met in person can affect you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.