BayouTider Cookbook is Ready to Order

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Re: BayouTider Cookbook Coming Soon!

I think it would be a great idea to add some photos of the dogs dressed up. I'm having some trouble finding the pics, though. So if you guys can find them and point me in the direction of them,it would be greatly appreciated.

coUrAgeWins

1st Team
Oct 30, 2005
Athens, AL

And this is just one more reason why this message board, this community, is one of the greatest on the interwebs. Great idea guys! And I will be buying one as soon as they are ready!

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL

He would have been very proud. Knowing him, he would tell Brett not to put his name on the cover. LOL

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com

This is Rich's daughter, Amy. Yes, I'm the one who dared to set my wedding date for the same day as the 2008 Alabama vs LSU game. =) He never let me live that down, even though I know he would have missed the entire game to be there and walk me down the isle.

I am so so honored and am grateful for all the kind words and all the things ya'll have done to remember my dad, even though most of you never had the opportunity to meet him in person. He was a great man. He always had something to talk about with anyone he came into contact with, no matter how different their walks in life were. Although times are difficult for us right now, and we have many more obstacles ahead, I am thankful that ya'll continue to "keep him alive" thru these posts. Me and my brother would be honored to have a copy of the cookbook. Please let us know when they are available! As far as the photos go, if ya'll cant find them, I'm sure my brother has some of them saved on his computer, and if not, we could always take a few new ones. With all the games starting, I keep waiting on my phone to ring for my dad to ask where my husband is so he can taunt him (my husband is a die hard longhorn fan!), but the call doesn't come... Thank you again for all of ya'lls support. It really has helped out in the healing process.

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL

This is Rich's daughter, Amy. Yes, I'm the one who dared to set my wedding date for the same day as the 2008 Alabama vs LSU game. =) He never let me live that down, even though I know he would have missed the entire game to be there and walk me down the isle.

I am so so honored and am grateful for all the kind words and all the things ya'll have done to remember my dad, even though most of you never had the opportunity to meet him in person. He was a great man. He always had something to talk about with anyone he came into contact with, no matter how different their walks in life were. Although times are difficult for us right now, and we have many more obstacles ahead, I am thankful that ya'll continue to "keep him alive" thru these posts. Me and my brother would be honored to have a copy of the cookbook. Please let us know when they are available! As far as the photos go, if ya'll cant find them, I'm sure my brother has some of them saved on his computer, and if not, we could always take a few new ones. With all the games starting, I keep waiting on my phone to ring for my dad to ask where my husband is so he can taunt him (my husband is a die hard longhorn fan!), but the call doesn't come... Thank you again for all of ya'lls support. It really has helped out in the healing process.
Hi, Amy...
thanks for checking in...I've been here a long time and though I never met your dad I felt connected to him. We had great talks about music, about guitars, about the Virgin Islands (me and my wife's secret home away from home) and the Caribbean history. He reminded me of my brother in law who passed away from MS a couple years ago and who I also had multiple similar conversations.

Rich will always live on through his spirit and all those on this site, and for sure through all those in your family who really knew him. We're not naive enough to think that anyone's perfect, but it's so nice to have you and your brother here and validating all that we believed. Thanks for doing that.

God bless all of the Heaton family. We feel like we know you all and will certainly all be here for you guys if you ever need anything.

RTR!

Maudiemae

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida

Hi Amy! Your post really touched me. I never had the opportunity to meet your father, but your description of him is exactly the way I imagined he was. It does get easier as time passes but the older you get, the more you really know how great an influence he is in your life.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

Hi Amy -

I'm planning on sending the book to print this week. If you could get me some pics of the dogs and/or some pics of Rich, I would really appreciate it. Thanks a million.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL

I think it would be a great idea to add some photos of the dogs dressed up. I'm having some trouble finding the pics, though. So if you guys can find them and point me in the direction of them,it would be greatly appreciated.
Here is Peppy in the I hate Mike Vick jersey

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/bayoutiders-grill-chill/130948-enchilada-day-pictures.html

He posted others of the animals in some of his pregame threads. Sorry that's not too specific.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

I'm also waiting on the cookbook. I enjoyed talking with Rich on the forum.
Great sense of humor. Good menu for every game.

One other thing: S.N.A.S.S.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.