*** WR / RB Bo Scarbrough Signs With Alabama ***

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
All the TideSports guys are tweeting that Bo committed to Bama. Still a long way until February 2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

Trobinson97

All-SEC
Sep 4, 2008
Re: 2014 WR / RB Bo Scarbrough has an Alabama offer

I've seen it on some other boards. If so, cool. Goes without saying that it's a looong way til NSD 14', but I'm saying it anyway. Roll Tide.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Re: ***2014 WR / RB Bo Scarbrough commits to Alabama***

Honestly did anyone not expect this? Been saying this for awhile. Heck of a pick up and an awesome start to this class. Also, I expect another bama 5 star 2014 to commit soon.(this should happen before christmas,however, it's still in limbo)

Bama Fish 86-9

Scout Team
Aug 22, 2010

Roll Tide! Glad to hear he made the commitment. Huge start for '14. Roll Tide!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Good grief - the phrase 'man among boys' is thrown around a lot in recruiting, but this guy truly fits the mold. Unreal commitment.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Let me preface this, I do not follow recruiting, but I just did some research and I am excited.

Reading his interview with a reporter, he definitely sounds like a great fit! He said he was excited to share the field with Yeldon, Can you imagine! RTR

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

Quotes from the TS article

"I just wanted to surprise a couple of people by going to these different places," Scarbrough said about his flirtation with Georgia. "I just sat back at home everyday and thought about, 'What can be best for me?' I watched Alabama on TV, I've been to their practice. It's just wonderful and I think I fit perfectly. There can't be a place better.
"Me and Vinnie (Sunseri) are real close. They have guys like D.J. Fluker. They've got Big Lake (Darren Lake). They're going to have other offensive linemen come in and do the same thing. I can run behind them."
"Coach Nuss is going to be really happy when I tell him," Scarbrough said. "Me and Coach Nuss have a real close relationship. He's one guy I can trust. He's one guy I can always call.
"Coach Saban is a great guy. I go on YouTube and watch videos of him all the time. I watched an interview last night.

"I think Coach Saban does it the right way out of all the other colleges because he sits down and talks to you and tells you what he thinks is best and he lets you make your own decision."
"I love T.J. Yeldon, and I can see myself sharing that running back spot with him (Mack's note: That sound you heard was a collective shudder from the SEC). I just think Alabama fits me perfectly as a running back. Me and T.J. are about the same height. If I put the work ethic into it, I can do the same thing he's doing."
"In the middle of the summer I felt a lot of pressure. But toward the end I got it all out of my head and forgot about it and started making decisions for myself."
"I told you I was going to have my name of the 2014 class first, and tonight it happened."

Scarbrough said he will get busy helping the Alabama staff build the 2014 class. He already has a couple of guys in mind.

"I want Da'Shawn Hand," he said. "I got to talk to him a little at the Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge and he was a real cool guy.

"Another guy I want is the No. 1 player in Mississippi. He's an offensive guard (Rod Taylor)."

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.

Right about now, a lot of fans of other SEC teams are saying "OMG!!!"

Long time till Feb. "14. Hope we can hang onto him.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.