*** WR / RB Bo Scarbrough Signs With Alabama ***

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
Re: 2014 RB Bo Scarbrough

Andrew Bone just posted that Bo said he got a Bama offer. Great news to hear if he continues to progress the direction he is going. Plus, he'll be able to go to many camps hosted by UA to get him in the direction UA sees him best whether it's RB or LB

mjstide

1st Team
Nov 20, 2005
Fort Walton Beach, FL

My fiancée student teaches at Northridge High where Bo attends. She said he was on the schools news channel the other day in bama gear saying that alabama was his favorite team. Of course there is still a long time before his commitment so things could change, but I like the way things are headed right now.

RKel32

All-SEC
Nov 17, 2004
Madison, AL

Me too, but I do remember Manson was at one of the Tuscaloosa schools and he chose Florida (he did not do much though).
Different situations. We were on probation with a different staff recruiting. Now we are sitting at or near the top of the polls year in and year out with the top coach in college football at the helm recruiting. Not saying he's a lock, but I'd say it's gotta be about as close as we can hope for.

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV

My fiancée student teaches at Northridge High where Bo attends. She said he was on the schools news channel the other day in bama gear saying that alabama was his favorite team. Of course there is still a long time before his commitment so things could change, but I like the way things are headed right now.
Great news, I am pretty sure Scarbrough is the top Bama RB target for the 2014 class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UjxYHBvzTA

GMacFan

Suspended
Oct 3, 2009

I assume he's never been to a Bama game. If he has, it blows my mind that's he's not a fan. It makes no sense to me how some many of these athletes can grow up in Alabama and not be a fan. But coming to the game itself, BDS has an atmosphere like no other. There is simply a feeling of champions that other venues lack, an identity that transcends weekend entertainment. I tear up every time I see the pregame video.

Let's get this kid.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006

Different situations. We were on probation with a different staff recruiting. Now we are sitting at or near the top of the polls year in and year out with the top coach in college football at the helm recruiting. Not saying he's a lock, but I'd say it's gotta be about as close as we can hope for.
Not to mention Manson was looking to get out of Tuscaloosa due to personal issues. I'd be highly surprised if we didn't land Scarbrough.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Bo Scarbrough went out with a knee injury in the 1st half (I think it was the first half) and did not return. Does not look good for the young kid from early reports.

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV

http://tuscpreps.com/news/article/2...eet-tonight-in-a-clash-of-class-6a-unbeatens/
Northridge boasts a wealth of play-makers as well, headlined by star running back Bo Scarbrough. The 6-foot-2, 215-pound sophomore has scored 13 touchdowns this year and holds offers from the University of Alabama, Mississippi State and Troy. He shares the backfield with fellow tailback Antonio Easterwood. The 5-foot-9 senior is ever elusive carrying the ball, rushing for 462 yards and nine touchdowns this season.

In an embarrassment of riches, the Jaguars’ also have wide receiver James Cox who regularly demands double-and triple-teams. Just this week the 6-foot-2 senior was offered by Purdue.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.