Re: 2014 WR / RB Bo Scarbrough has an Alabama offer

Foster will be recruiting Bo and OJ now........:cool2:

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

Good to know.

Reuben is related to Fanning, though; isn't he?
That being said, it has everything to do with foster. Bo's statement was that he wasnt as confident in the school he was going to pick or in the schools in his top four. Who wants to bet the barn makes it into his new top 4.

lets see if trooper taylors son moves to Tuscaloosa so he can recruit bo 24/7 with no repercussions too.

Trobinson97

All-SEC
Sep 4, 2008

How many times do you have to get burnt before you realize there is absolutely no such thing as a lock when it comes to recruiting? I thought before Foster decommitted today that Bo wasn't going to choose Bama. It just felt like to me they were both going to eventually announce for UGA considering the weeks leading up. Now, I'm betting auburn is about to enter the picture in a big way. In any case, it's far too early in the process to get worked up either way about him, so I'll just leave it at that.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

How many times do you have to get burnt before you realize there is absolutely no such thing as a lock when it comes to recruiting? I thought before Foster decommitted today that Bo wasn't going to choose Bama. It just felt like to me they were both going to eventually announce for UGA considering the weeks leading up. Now, I'm betting auburn is about to enter the picture in a big way. In any case, it's far too early in the process to get worked up either way about him, so I'll just leave it at that.
Bo's playing at Alabama

duck44

BamaNation Citizen

Mack,

I do believe you're right, but keep your eyes on this one. I get the feeling that auburn will be a team that BS will start to mention sooner rather than later. his recruitment may turn out similar to Foster.
Just heard an interview with Bo on the radio. He said his heart was not feeling Alabama and his number #1 team is now Georgia.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.