*** WR / RB Bo Scarbrough Signs With Alabama ***

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC
Re: 2014 WR / RB Bo Scarbrough has an Alabama offer

No offense but Bo can go elsewhere if he does not feel it for UA. We have already landed 2 top RBs in this class. If Henry gets a shot at RB it will affect next years class. I like BO but he knows UA liokes him at WR and he wants to play RB in college. Again no offense to him but I would rather have L Fournette from LA. The kid is a beast and would be the best RB UA gets under Saban(except TR) and Rock Thomas. Give me those 2 for next year and with the young WR group we have Bo is not a must have.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

No offense but Bo can go elsewhere if he does not feel it for UA. We have already landed 2 top RBs in this class. If Henry gets a shot at RB it will affect next years class. I like BO but he knows UA liokes him at WR and he wants to play RB in college. Again no offense to him but I would rather have L Fournette from LA. The kid is a beast and would be the best RB UA gets under Saban(except TR) and Rock Thomas. Give me those 2 for next year and with the young WR group we have Bo is not a must have.
Meh, we want Bo badly and in due time we'll almost certainly get him. Sounds like he is just going to play the game a while, which to be honest should be expected for a kid as highly coveted as he is.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

Meh, we want Bo badly and in due time we'll almost certainly get him. Sounds like he is just going to play the game a while, which to be honest should be expected for a kid as highly coveted as he is.
I am not saying he is not a take but he is not a must have. Kid is 6'2 225 and only a junior he will be a great WR type but do not see him as a RB. We lead for L Fournette and LSU fans are not happy his new HC is B Slyve father who is not very high on LSU. R Thomas is another great RB in that class. Yes would love to have all 3 but Bo has mentioned playing WR at UA, but has also said he wants to be a RB. I do not blame the kid for looking at other options. His freshman year we will have Hart, Yeldon, Tenpenny, and Jones. Even if Henry comes I doubt he stays at RB. Plus could see Thomas and Fournette coming in as well with him. Depth and the possibility of moving to WR has be thrown at him every time he visits elsewhere.

BTW remember in the spring the only offer he had was UA but he said he had interest in UGA and UF and would really like to learn more about them and if he got an offer from both of them they would be in it.

Last edited:

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus

LOL, I'm done. "gots no mo love fo dem boyz to be feelin."

Actually, I'm feeling pretty fed up with the entire state of college football today.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008

Bo Scarbrough on Smashmouth: Postponed planned commitment July 23. Wasn't comfortable with first choice Alabama. His order now: UGa, Ala, Clemson, Florida.
Anyone that signs with Georgia or Auburn in this class will be playing for another coach, assuming they stay at least 3 years, before their college playing days are over.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Just heard an interview with Bo on the radio. He said his heart was not feeling Alabama and his number #1 team is now Georgia.
I have never understood that statement. Is that code for something?:cool2:

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

the best thing for us was him not committing without being sure. He will be playing for bama when 2014 rolls around.

subherbanite

1st Team
Jun 24, 2011
Nashville, TN

I have never understood that statement. Is that code for something?:cool2:
I'll second this. I'd love a little more info as to what has suddenly changed. These kids just throw out some random, vague statement and act like people are supposed to understand where they're coming from.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL

I know, what the heck does "not comfortable" about Alabama mean??? :conf3:

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

I know, what the heck does "not comfortable" about Alabama mean??? :conf3:
Probably means not comfortable in what position he'll be playing at UA and if the coaching staff that is recruiting him now will be there when he plays. Valid things to be worried about and he should hold off his commitment until he knows without a shadow of a doubt that the college he chooses is the one he wants to go to.

BAMAccounting10

3rd Team
Oct 1, 2010

Long ways away but we need to do whatever it takes to land this guy. I consider him a "must get," no questions asked. No other team from the SEC or country should stroll into Ttown and steal a 5-star from us in our backyard. Its bad PR. Its bad recruiting strategy. Period. Yeah, yeah, he needs to be happy with his decision and all of that wishy washy B.S. but at the end of the day we need to land this guy. Hes from Tuscaloosa, a future top 5-10 recruit. We need him. Dont convince yourself otherwise. Dont convince yourself that youd rather have someone else because you wouldnt. We want Bo.

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.

Long ways away but we need to do whatever it takes to land this guy. I consider him a "must get," no questions asked. No other team from the SEC or country should stroll into Ttown and steal a 5-star from us in our backyard. Its bad PR. Its bad recruiting strategy. Period. Yeah, yeah, he needs to be happy with his decision and all of that wishy washy B.S. but at the end of the day we need to land this guy. Hes from Tuscaloosa, a future top 5-10 recruit. We need him. Dont convince yourself otherwise. Dont convince yourself that youd rather have someone else because you wouldnt. We want Bo.
Got a gun? We can hold him hostage and make him sign with Bama when the time comes. ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.