*** WR / RB Bo Scarbrough Signs With Alabama ***

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
Re: 2014 WR / RB Bo Scarbrough has an Alabama offer

I cant believe some of you guys are getting torn up over a soon to be high school junior. Many things can happen during the next year and a half before Bo signs.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama

I cant believe some of you guys are getting torn up over a soon to be high school junior. Many things can happen during the next year and a half before Bo signs.

If anyone torn up, it's over the den of thieves in Lee County, not the emotional displacement of a junior in high school.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

the best thing for us was him not committing without being sure. He will be playing for bama when 2014 rolls around.
Jam,

no disrespect on your post. BUT ppl thought Nkemiche was a strong Bama lean even a "silent commit". Foster was actually "committed" to Bama and supposedly our best "recruiter". look how it all turned out in the end. I will say this for the record, I hope Bama and CNS in spite of what you have said, STOP recruiting Foster and Nkemiche. 5* or not, they are not worthy to wear the Crimson jersey. period!!

as for Bo, my lord, he is 2 years away from NSD. how can you or BET or anyone else say with such confidence that he will be rolling with Bama come 2014??? please forgive me for not sharing your optimism. I have seen enough drama in the last month to write a new Greek tragedy. Bo will most likely be the #1 prospect in 2014, therefore the circus and media blitz will likely played itself out pretty
much the same way as the 2 mentioned above. no thanks. bless our boys who come to the Capstone without doubt, regrets, or any games. RTR!!

Last edited:

TideorDie87

3rd Team
Dec 24, 2011

Dont know if yall heard the latest rumor but word is Bo will be attending Aurburn High. Now its just a rumor i got from other boards so i hope it isnt true

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Dont know if yall heard the latest rumor but word is Bo will be attending Aurburn High. Now its just a rumor i got from other boards so i hope it isnt true
That has got to be a rumor. It sounds like someone was playing around with the Foster deal.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

That came from a barn board! :rolleye2:

jnhgiela

Suspended
May 26, 2011
Mobile, AL

Heard that he'll be at Auburn's camp this weekend, spurning Bama's that he was originally coming to.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

FWIW it is being reported that Bo will be on the UA campus Wednesday. to talk with Saban. I assuming about why when he canceled his announcement he said that his heart was not feeling UA at the moment and named UGA his leader, not AU.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.