*** WR / RB Bo Scarbrough Signs With Alabama ***

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: 2014 WR / RB Bo Scarbrough has an Alabama offer

FWIW it is being reported that Bo will be on the UA campus Wednesday. to talk with Saban. I assuming about why when he canceled his announcement he said that his heart was not feeling UA at the moment and named UGA his leader, not AU.
That or tell him to not fall into the trap Foster did and show the NCAA violations being committed by some folks.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Guys, It's way to early in this recruitment to be getting upset. IMO no matter what is said ,I believe he ends up in crimson when its all said and done.

TideorDie87

3rd Team
Dec 24, 2011

LOL UGA? He went there once with Bo. Bo trying to stick it to us oh well.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

What I have read is that Bo did want to commit to UA as he stated in an interview but he was also planning on taking other visits. After Foster commited he was quoted as saying that the Foster commitment to AU had an affect on him. And next he decided not to commit and said his heart was not feeling UA and that UGA was now his leader. Most assumed that it was because Foster was not coming to UA and that is why Bo was no longer announcing. BUt what I read yesterday, if true, was that Bo talked to Saban and was told if he was going to commit to UA he does not need to take any other visits. Which makes since with the Foster drama.

So it is a long time until NSD for him but as long as he is not commiting anywhere else UA should be fine. Remember he was going to commit to UA, he postponed and even though he has named UGA his current leader he has not commited to them. It sounds more like his feelings may have been hurt by Saban if what is being said is true. These kids are young and I understand that, but I am glad Saban will not llet them dictate recruiting on their terms. Yes it may cause us to not get players like Foster and RN, but the program will be better in the long run.

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010

Basically he says he is going to wait to commit anywhere and is going to use his visits. Georiga is his #1 with Alabama, Clemson and Florida following. For some reason he said Clemson is a championship-caliber program??

Said Auburn isn't in the list because they are on-off with his recruitment.

I am going with WMack, cause he is either incredibly confident, or his keyboard is stuck on repeat in this thread saying "Bo will play at Alabama"

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

Basically he says he is going to wait to commit anywhere and is going to use his visits. Georiga is his #1 with Alabama, Clemson and Florida following. For some reason he said Clemson is a championship-caliber program??

I am going with WMack, cause he is either incredibly confident, or his keyboard is stuck on repeat in this thread saying "Bo will play at Alabama"

what was his response to the rumors that have been flying of him transfering and being related to bo?

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010

He said that is crazy he isn't going anywhere and him and Reuben aren't related. He also said he talked to Reuben like two days before the swap and Reuben said he was 100% committed, leading me to think Reuben will no longer have any influence on Bo.

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

You heard me

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

and you would be correct sir. There is an article on another bama site that Bo states its bama'UGA and the other teams. Bo will play for BAMA.
which Bama site are you referring to?

because I am a pay member on Tidesports. Andrew Bone recently interview BS today and he listed UGA as #1, followed by Bama with Florida and Clemson in the mix.

once again, I hope WMack and you are correct. but as they say, "once bitten, twice shy".

its a long way till Feb, 2014 and BS could have a completely new list of favorites this time next year.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

which Bama site are you referring to?

because I am a pay member on Tidesports. Andrew Bone recently interview BS today and he listed UGA as #1, followed by Bama with Florida and Clemson in the mix.

once again, I hope WMack and you are correct. but as they say, "once bitten, twice shy".

its a long way till Feb, 2014 and BS could have a completely new list of favorites this time next year.
http://www.alabamaintel.com/articles/2014-in-state-prospect-has-a-great-visit-to-alabama

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.