RV parking in Auburn

Anyone have information on RV parking in Auburn? Their website is very vague.
    "I knew, when I walked out of that tunnel right over there,...and there were 92,000 people in this stadium for a spring game, that your positive energy was going to allow us to exceed the highest expectations...but I want everyone here to l know, this is not the end, this is the beginning." -Coach Nick Saban 1/16/2010.

"If it feels good...you ain't doing it right". -Coach Cochran.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team NashvilleTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: RV parking in Auburn

Quote Originally Posted by Bama1993 View Post
    Anyone have information on RV parking in Auburn? Their website is very vague.
    Not much help here is there? Have you found anything? Thinking about taking the RV but don't want to get down there and be stuck on 280.
    A view from the Press Box. Thinking about all the great games viewed from here. Roll Tide

so far all I have come up with are a few rv parks around auburn within a couple miles. are yall having any luck with anything?
    I aint never been nothing but a winner.

BamaNation First Team NashvilleTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Nothing. I went to a couple of their boards and searched for RV and came up with nothing. I didn't post anything. I did have some folks that we park close to tell me they went down a couple of years ago and just parked near the stadium. But I don't want to trust that advice.
    So bottom line I gave up, reserved a room in Montgomery.
    A view from the Press Box. Thinking about all the great games viewed from here. Roll Tide

i was told by some of the locals that any RV parking on campus was free, first come and first serve. Most reserve a spot with cones on thursday night. i am going to try my luck with it.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Make sure you let us know where you're parked so we can come tailgate with you

i will let you know as soon as i find out!