Babysitters Gone Wild

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
She's okay, but really nothing compared to the 19 year old twins I had babysitting and, umm, "entertaining" me when I was 14. The, umm, "entertainment" was truly amazing. Of course, I did have to teach them a few things at first. I also had to install soundproofing in my bedroom to keep the neighbors from hearing the girls. Good times. I'm surprised my parents never asked why the girls were paying them to babysit me. That's kind of odd. But, then again, they knew how much of a privilege it was for the girls to be around someone like me.

[/NYBF]

:biggrin:

Last edited:

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Nanny diaries: Confiscated journals reveal 20-year-old babysitter's love for boy, 14, and 'amazing' sex
Amazing sex? With a 14 year old boy? When I was 14, I didn't know what arm that critter was under, much less what I'd do with it if I stumbled across one.

Maybe by 'amazing', she's talking about the amount of time she gets to spend on the ride, 'cause uh....a 4 hour erection is nothing at 14. More like a 4 day erection.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great point about why the 14 y/o needs a sitter in the first place. But this stuff with teachers messing around with kids didn't start popping up on the news and everything until I was about a junior in high school..And by that time, all the teachers were either old enough to have taught my parents (and quite possibly my grandparents) or had the shoulders & calves of linebackers with a moose face..I wanted none of that action.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Great point about why the 14 y/o needs a sitter in the first place. But this stuff with teachers messing around with kids didn't start popping up on the news and everything until I was about a junior in high school..And by that time, all the teachers were either old enough to have taught my parents (and quite possibly my grandparents) or had the shoulders & calves of linebackers with a moose face..I wanted none of that action.
don't lie. At that age, we'd hump a bowl of Jell-o, or even a hole in the mattress; so ain't no way you'd turn down Grandma Paterno. ;)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Times sure have changed...I never had a sitter when I was 14, so I wouldn't know about that part, but the teachers sure don't look the same.
I did have one in HS that was semi-hot, but she was seeing one of the football coaches (?) so that would have been suicidal.

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
You poor souls...no hot teachers in school? We had a new one move to town when I was in 11th grade that we all went ape poo over. Her name...Miss Head. Straight up. :biggrin2:

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
My wife is a teacher. I love going to see her at school !!!!
I bet you do.

Well how was it and how many jokes did yall have about her name?
Oh, plenty of jokes. I don't reckon any of us had any real world experience with her. Now it was said that the Art teacher had a thing for students and she was pretty hot, too. But I wasn't one of the lucky ones, if anyone actually was. You know teen bravado and such. ;)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.