Question: DE / LB Jordan Jenkins Commits to Georgia (Page 11)

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Re: DE Jordan Jenkins Updates

These guys post full subscription stuff. The last post mentions visitors to the Florida game and Jenkins' comments. The posts are insightful and worth keeping an eye on, given they're freebies! Delete if this shouldn't be posted.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/alabama-crimson-tide/39935-bama-recruiting-2.html
That sort of copying and pasting of premium content is not allowed on Tide Fans. What that site allows is up to them, not Tide Fans.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Yes on a OV with family.
I saw a segment on Jordan on the show Future Phenoms last night. Comes from a Marine family and has traveled a lot. His mom and dad are both disciplinarians which I think is the appeal they have for Coach Saban and Alabama. He is an excellent player and student. I think we will all be happy when his recruitment ends and he will be a great player and student.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

Chop, the story still puts us at the top, but says Richt and Grantham made good impressions and puts Georgia in the thick of things. Quotes the dad extensively.

bamaguy32

3rd Team
Nov 11, 2009
Pennsylvania

I read the article, sticking by my evaluation of it.
yep, i remember how their article on brandon greene was presented a little while back. agree with you here, poke. although, i can't say alabama recruiting sites aren't also guilty of playing with how words are presented or emphasized sometimes.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL

Why I ever read the comments is beyond me. Oh my gosh, do UGA fans happen to check their schedule ever? They got a gift in playing no Alabama, no LSU and no Arkansas. Who were their west rotating teams? Ole Miss and Miss. State. Yes, their D is improved but to say better than Alabama or LSU, this and that.....oh, my head hurts.

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia

All things considered, the AJC has a pretty balanced recruiting page as much as the UGA fans think it should be the RED and BLACK Redux.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL

TG, living here amongst them . . . it does tax the spirit, doesn't it?
Yes! I've already warned my kids about next year. UGA should have a really good team and if it has anything like the schedule this year then it will be smooth sailing. It really is tough living here when they're good. The last few years have been so peaceful.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Yes! I've already warned my kids about next year. UGA should have a really good team and if it has anything like the schedule this year then it will be smooth sailing. It really is tough living here when they're good. The last few years have been so peaceful.
They play Bama in Tuscaloosa next year.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL

They play Bama in Tuscaloosa next year.
Well that is what I thought but I hadn't bothered to look. I knew they rotated on when Florida rotates off, so there you go.

Wouldn't you know it too? They'll be picked to win the East and possibly the SEC with all their returning talent, and we'll be trying to replace our D. Ugh!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.