What is on your Bayoutider Grill for the Bengal Tigers?

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
I am getting chills about the throwdown that will occur in Owens Cross Roads, Alabama this Saturday that my cousin and I are throwing. He has the facility to hold 75-100 Bama fans.

Prep for this hoedown starts this Thursday.

Buying and seasoning a total of 50 lbs of boston butts and 25 lbs of chicken wings.

Very early Game day morning. Throw butts on the smoker.
Around lunch time throw the wings on the smoker and 120 ABT's wrapped in bacon and stuffed with italian sausage.

Various dips and potato recipes from the guests.
Desserts being brought from the guests.

Plenty of beverages, non-alcholic and alcoholic.

Outdoor fireplaces to roast hot dogs and marshmellows for the kids.

I expect the city to expand 10% of its population during this game. :)

BTW, game to be watched on a 12' by 12' projection screen. :biga:

Last edited:

happytidefan

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2008
Columbus, Mississippi
I'm geared up for a huge crowd this weekend, perhaps as many as 75. It's another two-meal all day eating fest again with the 7 p.m. gametime.

I'm cooking:

Chicken Gumbo/Rice
Red Beans/Rice/Sausage
Barbecue filled pastry cups
Potato Salad
Parmesan Knots
Cornbread
Redneck Beignets (fried tortilia chips shaken in powdered sugar)
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (inscribed with the Crimson Script A)
Redneck Turtles
Peanuts/M&Ms
Assorted Chips/7 Layer Dip
Assorted beverages

I'm cooking all day on Friday and bringing it to our tailgate to serve buffet style Saturday. Say prayers....that's a LOT on my plate :)

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
We've had great games on the nights that we've grilled T-Bones ... but I'm been craving some seafood gumbo! What to do???? ;)

ddsmit

Suspended
Jan 3, 2003
Pensacola, FL
Chicken, sausage and shrimp gumbo. French toast for breakfast (bayou's recipe is the best I've ever had) a vegetable tray with snacks all day.

happytidefan

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2008
Columbus, Mississippi
I'm thinking we may have more women at our tailgate than usual, and they eat CHOCOLATE. Most of them do not attend the game, but watch it on the big screen at tailgate and magically the sweets disappear when we're at the game! I love it!

Adding DD's Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball two ways....one without peanut butter and one with peanut butter. (I rationalize that more protein makes it better for us). Instead of shaping them into balls, gonna do some 2 nice logs of each....think it will be attractive longer that way. Serving graham crackers and chocolate wafers with them. We'll see! Thanks for the recipe DD!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.