if THIS game this year was in Baton Rouge.......

TideRollsInPa

Scout Team
Sep 13, 2010
Allentown, Pa
In the Saban v Miles years, home field doesn't appear to have the huge impact one would expect it to have. That being said, I much prefer the game in Tuscaloosa.

UncleDad

Scout Team
Oct 25, 2011
In this game BDS or TS may have a small advantage but I am not convinced home field has a significant advantage. Both sites are great venues and I see a close game no matter where it is played and unlike Tide fans I see LSU prevailing by about 4. I know.... you have thoughts that are similar the other way and some believe you will run over us no matter where we play.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Do you all still think Bama wins? Most people are predicting a BAMA win just because of the home field.
Tough to say. Either team is easily capable of defeating the other, especially if one team does not bring their A game. Having this game in Red Stick would make it more likely that LSU would win, I believe, but even in Baton Rouge, either team could win.

Rustontiger

Suspended
Oct 31, 2011
Tough to say. Either team is easily capable of defeating the other, especially if one team does not bring their A game. Having this game in Red Stick would make it more likely that LSU would win, I believe, but even in Baton Rouge, either team could win.
Shame that the loser of this game has very little shot at winning their division, much less their confrence.

raythethird

Oct 10, 2011
If this game was in Baton Rouge, do y'all think Bama would have fought the move to night?

Lsu's 30-1 road record in night games over last 10 years sorta makes me feel more confident with it being at night rather than day.

RollTide2U

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
St. Florian, Alabama
Who is BAMA's signature win so far? Arky? Who has looked like crap since then. And you played Arky with both of their starting DE's out.
Who has been LSU's signature win? An over-ranked Oregon? Arkansas is ranked in the BCS higher than Oregon right now, if you care to take a look...and we know Oregon's Defense is such a powerhouse :rolleyes:. I think Arky could beat Oregon quite handily, in fact. Arky has struggled a little bit, but their offense is very good, and their D is at least as good if not better than Oregon's.

Perhaps LSU's signature win was that WVU team which hung over 500 yards of offense on your crushing defense? Or maybe it was that Auburn team which started a brand new QB for your game.

Bama has 2 signature wins against ranked opponents. One was Penn State, which is now ranked #16, and Arky, who is now ranked at #7. Oregon is ranked #8, and WVU is barely hanging in there at #24.

So what you talking about, tigger? You're buying into all the hype like everybody else.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.