if THIS game this year was in Baton Rouge.......

Rustontiger

Suspended
Oct 31, 2011
Do you all still think Bama wins? Most people are predicting a BAMA win just because of the home field.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
No. I think it would be close because both teams are good. I wouldn't want to play on the road in this game is what I'm trying to say.

I would still pick Bama in my pickem, but that would be picking with my heart. I always pick Bama, but I would feel very uneasy about the game.

Last edited:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
It would be horribly officiated because the refs have nowhere in the state to hide from LSU fans. At least here if they botch it up they can high tail it to Montgomery or somewhere in west Georgia.

SimplyTide

Suspended
Oct 7, 2011
Yes, but I think it would be very close. In BDS, I think Bama wins going away. I think that next year will be LSU's year.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Would I still think Alabama wins? Yes, because I'm an Alabama fan. Much like every LSU fan thinks LSU will win Saturday. But no, I would not be confident. This is not the kind of game you want to be playing on the road.

It's not the be all, end all, but it's a big deal. Bigger than most "experts" seem to want to acknowledge.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
See Florida State-Notre Dame 1993. Home field is HUGE. If this game were in Baton Rouge, I'd be a bundle of nerves this week! I'm still nervous, but less so because the game is at home.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.