Game Thread: Okie State vs. Iowa State

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek2:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
haha Facebook has exploded with joyful Bama fans. Barn fans are hiding no comments yet. I love it. Any chance they had of us sleep walking through the game just went out of the window.

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
Can you believe that within 6 days Stanford, Boise, and OSU all lost?

It's such icing on the cake that Gene Chiz's successor accomplished this.

subherbanite

1st Team
Jun 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Off the subject but Herbstreit apparently doesn't think we have any chance of playing in the SECCG. Maybe he forgot that Arkansas plays them or maybe he's saying no way do they lose that game. Either way he's pumping Oregon so bad it's making me sick.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
HOT DIGGITY!!!!!

Totally missed the game guys, but just read the thread & flipped it over just as ESPN was talking about it...Wow!

TheSabanator

Suspended
Oct 1, 2011
Birmingham,Alabama
Not sure where you get this....I just heard KH say Alabama is the front runner.

Off the subject but Herbstreit apparently doesn't think we have any chance of playing in the SECCG. Maybe he forgot that Arkansas plays them or maybe he's saying no way do they lose that game. Either way he's pumping Oregon so bad it's making me sick.

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
I heard something different. ;) He said do you want a team or lost 9 to 6 or a team that got beat handily but is improving? Don't sweat it man.. Bama by winning remaining games will play for it all. Oregon has had 2 chances the last two years to beat an SEC school. Not going to happen.. forget about it..

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
So I'm in Huntsville at a show and the last thing on my mind is that Oklahoma State could possibly lose this game. We just got home and I turn on the tv and I'm in disbelief.

I said if everyone else wanted to screw themselves up, then by all means Alabama deserves another shot. And y'all, I can't see another team out there that deserves it more than Alabama at this point. I know Oregon is going to get a lot of push from the media. But they don't have the same justification Alabama does right now. Dare I say it, but I think we control our own destiny at this point. Wow, just wow.

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
So I'm in Huntsville at a show and the last thing on my mind is that Oklahoma State could possibly lose this game. We just got home and I turn on the tv and I'm in disbelief.

I said if everyone else wanted to screw themselves up, then by all means Alabama deserves another shot. And y'all, I can't see another team out there that deserves it more than Alabama at this point. I know Oregon is going to get a lot of push from the media. But they don't have the same justification Alabama does right now. Dare I say it, but I think we control our own destiny at this point. Wow, just wow.
I agree, the two best teams are Bama and lsu. Im surprised the rest of the country doesnt see this now.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
A playoff would make everything so much easier, IMO. There just is too many what if's when you do not control your own destiny. But I guess our what ifs got a little smaller tonight.

UA_Fan87

1st Team
Sep 15, 2008
Cullman, Alabama
Wow, I just seen this on one of my friends facebook updates. Had to wake up my parents to tell them, this is amazing news, I'll sleep like a baby tonight. We definitely deserve a shot at that national title. We beat ourselves in that LSU game.

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
Unbelievable game! I thought ISU had blown too many opportunities and were gonna let Ok St win an ugly one but they came back and got the win. I will say this, lets not get too ahead of ourselves right now. We still have Georgia Southern and then Auburn. We are a much better team than AU but we were also a much better team than them in 2009 and had to squeak that one out on a last minute drive. They will be throwing the kitchen sink at us again since they have nothing else to lose and would love to knock us out of the title game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.