Baylor beats OU 45-38

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Re: Baylor up 31 -24 with just over a quarter to play......

RG3 just played himself right back in the thick of the Heisman race. What an athlete, and seems like a great kid as well.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008

Wow I am ecstatic...

4 of the top 7 BCS teams have lost this week...what 3 teams didn't lose you ask???

SEC teams dude!!!!!!!!!

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama

Agree...I love TR but if he doesn't win it I think RG3 should. Awesome player.

RG3 just played himself right back in the thick of the Heisman race. What an athlete, and seems like a great kid as well.

lizzielou

Jan 2, 2011

Wow! I posted earlier this year that Bama and Baylor are my two favorite teams. What an incredible night to see my Baylor Bears beat Oklahoma for the first time ever AND to help keep Bama's NC hopes alive! What a night! A fabulous 12th birthday present to my son!

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

From an OU beat writer:

@johnehooverJohn E. Hoover

Now hearing for 2nd time that while Briles waited to shake hands after game, Stoops went other direction. Not like him at all. #Sooners

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Gotta love Choklahoma.
much as Bama Nation respects OU, they are truly a choke job team as I have ever seen.

Texas Tech and now Baylor. that's like Bama losing to Kentucky and Ole miss.

the talent on OU alone should walk thru the pathetic no defense Big 12 minus 2 with a breeze, but Stoops finds a way to mess it up for the Sooners....btw 2000 was the last time the mighty Sooners won the NC over a hyped FSU team.

one last thing, to think that Bama Nation needed OU to beat OK St for us to solidified #2 in the BCS, they couldn't even take care of Baylor...I truly believe that Iowa St took the LIFE out of the Sooners title hopes. I believe now that the Cowboys will whip the Sooners in Stillwater.

Last edited:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I would draft him before Luck
I said it last year, this guy is good. Baylor, if he had a few more quality players, would be the top dog in that conference, because of him.
That, and Briles is a pretty good coach.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.