Kristi Malzahn - Interview

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Her reaction to the National Championship game was unreal. Notice how she included Auburn's defense in the bad category?

She publicly admits to never participating in Toomer's? What an idiot.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
BTW - did anyone notice she admitted to a NCAA violation with the team taking "50s scholarshiped" players?
She wasn't talking about a violation. She was talking about only having 50-something scholarship players on a road game, as opposed to the normal 65 or whatever the number is. Translated: "Our team is so young, that's why we're getting our butts kicked every week."

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Funny part:
Him "What was the "UNIVERSITY OF AUBURN"'s orignal name?"

She didn't know. He said "Alabama Polytechnic Institute". Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it actually East Alabama Male College?

Bama323

All-American
Feb 3, 2005
she talked about AU coaches calling recruits for the two hours leading up to game time for each game. I'm not certain, but it seems there is a NCAA violation there if they are contacting recruits outside the contact period

TiderB

All-American
Dec 18, 2002
Birmingham, AL
What is wrong with this woman? Your husband just wins the BCSNCG and you give him crap because the game doesn't live up to the offensive showdown that was predicted?

If she's like this in public, imagine how she is behind closed doors.

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
Comparing Kristi Malzahn to Terry Saban is like comparing Michelle Obama to Laura Bush. Some women are born with class and never forget how to conduct themselves with grace and maturity. They are respected and loved. Others believe they can command respect and buy class. They are ridiculed and feared by those around them.
As much as I hate to say it, you may be doing a disservice to Michelle Obama after that looney-tune interview :)

Maudiemae

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
I wonder if this is not substance-induced. It looks familiar to me. I've seen people take too much of a mood-altering drug hoping to relax to get in front of a big group of people. Looks like it worked a little too well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmOlb-Xb2sY
Oh my gosh, that's funny! At least it would explain it. Otherwise, Kristi's just a loose cannon. I wonder what would happen if they tried to reel her in. It's not like they've never tried that tactic before.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
1. Vandy never offered Gus the HC job.
2. If they had, it would not have been close to 3million a year.
3. IF they had offered him 3mill a year he would have been gone in a heartbeat.
4. That was all Jimmy Sexton fodder to get him 3 times what he did make.
5. That woman is sick.
6. She may be one big reason why he wasn't offered.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.