Kristi Malzahn - Interview

Shoeless

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
I'm not pulling it up for some reason. Does it take a moment to load? Never mind, I'll just search it on youtube.
You should be able to search "Kristi Malzahn" on youtube or google. It is definitely a one of a kind so it won't be any problem to find it. ha

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
LOL.... she fits right in down on the farm with the rest of the boogers!

RTR!!!!

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
I got it . SHUT UP!! to quote Lady M. I don't blame Gus for spending so much time at the "office". She makes Rita look like an Emily Post honor student. Amazing! :eek:

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
OMG... I'm sooooo thankful I have a lady. My wife represents me with dignity and class, she would NEVER do anything that stupid. That a-boy Gus, you keep that one.

Last edited by a moderator:

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
OMG... I'm sooooo thankful I have a lady. My wife represents me with dignity and class, she would NEVER do anything that stupid. That a-boy Gus, you keep that one.
I fixed that post for you. No need to take shots at the man's wife in that manner. At the end of the day, and outside of football, she's still someone's wife. No need for name calling.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
she seems like a total airhead to me...another word that comes to mind is SNOB.

although, she seems like if you get a few shots of Patron in her she may be pretty funny
First thing that came to my mind actually.

And if I didn't know any better, I'd think Cam visited her quarters a time or two.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
She literally seems drunk or drugged or something. Seriously, who talks that way in public about their family, their spouse's job, and any number of other personal topics? As others said, unbelievable!

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
I was hoping she would..................................Just Shut Up. Looks a little like Barbara Streisand except blonde and a lot more irritating. For goodness sakes Gus, do not ever let her speak in public again. Wonder if the recruits, players and NCAA find her amusing? Two weeks is all it took da' barn to recruit Cam, I find that interesting. She really liked pretty boy.

Shoeless

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
I would also bet that Gus is "all in" for the duration of his coaching career. Can you imagine what would happen and what she would say if she was cut out of the picture? She probably could ruin him and I don't have any doubt now that she would ruin him.

BocaLance

All-American
Oct 18, 2001
Douglasville (Atlanta), GA
That lady has got some major goods on her husband and the Auburn program. Talk about a chip on her shoulder and feels free to say anything she wants - even trashing her own husband. WOW!!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.