Nat'l Championship jitters

TideFanAthensGA

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 5, 2011
Athens, GA
OK State up by a large margin at halftime. If they win big, does anyone think they will jump Bama? I just feel the gap between # 2 and # 3 is too big, plus their loss to Iowa St is much worse than our loss to LSU. I feel that loss will really hurt them. I welcome any feedback. Thanks!

Last edited:

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Re: Nat'l Championship

Just heard Jesse Palmer during the halftime report on ABC say if LSU beats Bama in the NC game then they will be one of the greatest NC teams in history. Sounds like he's still sold on Bama.

TideFanAthensGA

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 5, 2011
Athens, GA
Seems to me the only guy trying to build the case against Bama is Gary Danielson. I have just about had my fill of him. I think next year any game he calls, I will mute the sound and listen to Eli call the game (Thank God for XM!).

TideRollsInPa

Scout Team
Sep 13, 2010
Allentown, Pa

From everything that I have read, heard, seen, the gap is too large. However, if you go to the Ok/OkSt game thread, everyone posting there are all gloom and doom. I guess whenever there is a human vote involved, anything can happen. I do know that Ok St does not deserve to jump us and will be praying the voters get it right. ROLL TIDE. They deserve it.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

I'm a doom and bloomer just because I've read the articles from writers making any argument against Bama and that has me concerned especially with okie state up a ton against a bad OU team.

TideFanAthensGA

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 5, 2011
Athens, GA
If it does not end up that way, then the BCS will be null and void in my opinion. The point is to have the 2 best teams play for the title. Putting LSU against OK state would not be a game, it would be a slaughter. If the BCS wants to get it right, then Bama V. LSU is the only sane choice.

hoopjsn

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Literally everything is going against us tonight. I really don't see any way we make it.

FayettenamTide

Nov 28, 2011

I am legitimately concerned about this, however I feel that there will not be enough voters placing OSU ahead of Bama to push them ahead of Bama in the BCS, and I am praying Bama will still make it to the NC game. Roll Tide!

Squirrely

All-SEC
Aug 31, 2008
Gainesville FL

Bama is in the hands of others
Was the moment they lost a game this season

We'll see what happens tomorrow night

:BigA: ROLL TIDE :BigA:

TideRollsInPa

Scout Team
Sep 13, 2010
Allentown, Pa

I am going to be sick!!! I keep on switching to different games on the TV and every time it gets worse and worse. What started out as a beautiful, productive day for me, has descended into a potential disaster. IOWA ST., IOWA ST., IOWA ST. I certainly hope they remember that game. I guess there won't be any sleep tonight. This just cannot happen. ROLL TIDE

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL

Just a perfect storm tonight. With Ok State winning in a blow out and Va Tech getting blown out, we're going to get jumped. Just get ready for it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.