Mike Gundy-- Take it like a MAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
Coach- you said a couple of weeks ago your team lost to a 27 point underdog and Bama lost by 3 points to a #1 ranked team. Bama deserved to be #1.

Coach Gundy- "TAKE IT LIKE A MAN" your forty something now.

sjennings

Aug 16, 2011
Cullman, AL
The man has to fight for his team. OSU signs his pay checks. He better be saying his team deserves it. I like the guy. And he is obviously a damn good coach. He is just terribly WRONG, but he has to do what he is doing.

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
The man has to fight for his team. OSU signs his pay checks. He better be saying his team deserves it. I like the guy. And he is obviously a damn good coach. He is just terribly WRONG, but he has to do what he is doing.
An old Chinese proverb once told me, its better to stay quite than act a fool and speak out loudly so everyone knows it.

:biga:

crimsonboy

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 1, 2008
Coach- you said a couple of weeks ago your team lost to a 27 point underdog and Bama lost by 3 points to a #1 ranked team. Bama deserved to be #1.

Coach Gundy- "TAKE IT LIKE A MAN" your forty something now.
If OSU whines/threatens it's way into the NCG, Gundy is going to have to remind the audience after the game that he's a man. Once LSU's defense mauls his QB, they'll come after him.

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
If OSU whines/threatens it's way into the NCG, Gundy is going to have to remind the audience after the game that he's a man. Once LSU's defense mauls his QB, they'll come after him.
LSU and OSU game will not even be close. Seriously, go back and look at conference wins by all three schools and see what the margin difference outside of Texas Tech and Sooners quitting against the Cowboys. OSU gave up many points. Even in their Top 25 matchups compared to Bama and LSU their games are much tighter than the SEC's and Nations top 2.

Rachel_In_Red

Suspended
Oct 1, 2011
An old Chinese proverb once told me, its better to stay quite than act a fool and speak out loudly so everyone knows it.

:biga:
I think that quote goes more like: "It's better to stay quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Gundy has to say his team should be in the NC game -- it's what he's paid to do. However, he is also very aware that he won't get the level of players again for a long time so he needs to play in the NC game now. Of course, it would be a massacre with Weedon probably knocked out in the 1st quarter.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Gundy has to say his team should be in the NC game -- it's what he's paid to do. However, he is also very aware that he won't get the level of players again for a long time so he needs to play in the NC game now. Of course, it would be a massacre with Weedon probably knocked out in the 1st quarter.
Yep...28 yr-old college qb's aren't that common...

MasterGracey

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 24, 2011
I know Gundy has to stick up for his team... But compare how he does it to Saban. HUGE difference! I know which side I'd rather be represented by.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
The issue of who will play LSU should be settled fairly. I propose a race between Richardson and Brandon Weeden. The winner's team goes to the BCS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.