Why was Big12 Considered Best Conference Top to Bottom?

subherbanite

1st Team
Jun 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
I wonder what the best non-conference win that the entire Big 12 had this year? The SEC had several marquee wins, so before the they are crowned the "best conference" someone should check facts. Off the top of my head I know LSU beat W.V. and Oregon, We beat PSU, S. Carolina beat Clemson, Vandy hammered Wake Forest (a bowl team), UGA beat Tech, Arky beat A&M, I mean even the barn beat Utah St. Also ISU would have a losing record and not ne in a bowl if Okie State had beat them. They have no one to blame but themselves. Cry me a river.

Sorry Subher, should have read your post closer.
Baylor's win against TCU or OU's win against FSU are the only ones that could be considered decent. K-St. beat Miami, Texas beat UCLA and OSU beat..........Arizona.

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
The Arena League , which is what the Big 8/10/12 has become , sux ! :D

south78

Scout Team
Sep 18, 2011
SEC is the best conference and there is no debating that. But the Big 12 is the second best conference and I'd say there is very little debating that. The B1G? No.

The Pac 12 isnt very good either. Lots of bottom feeders and their best at the top is Oregon. Heard from someone who knows that Mike Stoops having played through the Pac 12 and played Okie State said Okie State is better than all of them.

Credit where credit is due - Big 12 is a good conference but the SEC is the best.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.