Do YOU Have Alabama On Your Automobile?

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
TAGS AVAILABLE FOR FANS IN ALABAMA AND OTHER STATES!

The University of Alabama Collegiate License Tag

Helping others never looked so good!
To give deserving young people the opportunity to realize the dream of higher education, UA's National Alumni Association asks that you Ride with the Tide. Join 50,000 fellow Alabamians by showing your UA pride with this winning icon! Over 97 percent of the proceeds from the sale of University of Alabama license tags fund scholarship programs at UA.
To purchase, check with your local county tag issuing office
Two types of UA collegiate license tags are available at your local county license office:

• Numeric tag-a sequence of six numbers and letters; immediate availability.
  • Personalized Tag - three to four week delivery.
  • The cost of either a numbered or a personalized collegiate license tag is $50 above your normal tag cost and a portion of this amount is tax deductible. Your local county tag issuing office can provide cost details specific to your county.
  • UA Collegiate License Tags may be purchased now, regardless of your tag renewal month.
  • To renew your UA Collegiate License Tag each year, just tell your local county license office that you want to continue to Ride with the Tide!
  • Proceeds from the sale of Collegiate License Tags fund graduate and undergraduate scholarships at The University of Alabama.
For more information on The University of Alabama Collegiate License Tags contact:
David Wilson
National Alumni Association
P. O. Box 861928
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35486
E-Mail: dwilson@alumni.ua.edu[/EMAIL]
Phone: (205) 348-1551 Fax: (205) 348-1737
Alabama Alumni Association

Dear Bama Fan:

Show off your Crimson Pride by purchasing a Georgia license plate.
Georgia residents can purchase this Alabama tag through your local county tax collectors office.
For further information about purchasing an Alabama automobile tag, visit the web site,
http://motor.etax.dor.ga.gov/motor/plates/platesamples.aspx
and look for University of Alabama National Alumni Association
Roll Tide,

Join The UA NAA Today!

Attachments

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Tennessee has the older tags, I kinda miss them. Not the biggest fan on what we have right now but I have mine! The block style like the Tennessee ones looked good on my old Dodge Ram Sport (flame red of course)

I wished we had the full Crimson "Script A" on the tag like Mississippi does. I would like to see a block Crimson "letterbox" like the old ones with the Crimson A. Either that or make them stand out and go "all" Crimson with a white A!

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I have a licence frame as well - celebrating the 2009 NC.

Of course, having the misfortune to live in Canada, nobody even notices...

Of course, I bring a sizable part of my Bama T shirt etc. collection when I head down to Florida for winter getaways...

Love hearin' "Roll Tide" while down there...

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
Mine looks like this.
Mine too. Have to go over to a Georgia tag in a few weeks though. Kind of sad...I liked having a two digit tag (Wilbur Jackson's #). Probably pass on the specialty tag now, the move put a dent in the old checkbook. Maybe next time I'm up for renewal (November).

Also have pewter alumni tag on front, alumni association sticker, a tornado related ribbon magnet, and a script A flag in my back seat to put up at a moment's notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b2v4ua

All-SEC
Dec 12, 2009
Springville,Al
I have a personalied tag with my B2V4UA on it. It costs the same as the regular "A" tags you just have to wait longer on it instead of getting right then. $50 bucks and 48 of it goes to UA.I also have and assortment of Alabama magnets that I sport most of the year and the NC one stays on all the time.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I don't like specialty plates so I just have a script A plate on the front bumper.

My wife has a Jax State plate on hers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.