Tickets in hand. Where are you sitting?

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
I just got my tickets from the Sugar Bowl website from the team option purchase from the beginning of the season. They are about as bad of tickets as you can get, Section 631, row 4, but hey, at least I'm in there.

Does anyone else have their tickets yet? Where are you sitting and how did you get them?

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I just got my tickets from the Sugar Bowl website from the team option purchase from the beginning of the season. They are about as bad of tickets as you can get, Section 631, row 4, but hey, at least I'm in there.

Does anyone else have their tickets yet? Where are you sitting and how did you get them?
Just out of curiosity, when and for how much did you get the reservations and tickets for, if you don't mind my asking?

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I haven't gotten mine yet. The University said they would go out in about another week. I suspect it will be either Wednesday or Thursday since the University closes on Wednesday until after the game.

bamaboyfromva

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Northern Virginia
612...pretty stoked about that...looks near 20 yard line. 2 years ago in pasadena I got dead center of the end zone and last year corner end zone. Got hooked up this year!

Stoked to tailgate with B.U.T.T and K.O.T.D.

-Steve

fjc666

Jul 23, 2010
Mobile
Got mine today. Sec 608 Row 27. Am thinking of bringing a bungee cord to tie off to the roof so I don't trip and go flying! Won't be many trips to get beer. Go to superdome.com and you can get a 3D view from your seats. Got them thru some master ticket exchange for a $90 bid and then $300 for the tickets. Next time I'll make a bid and sell them and then watch on my big flat screen. Won't have to go far for beer either.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
I just got mine and they are not that great either in 634 but I'm in so can't complain. I may be in a bit of trouble though because when Fedex arrived my wife said I was more excited about getting those tickets than when we got married. Oops.

Got mine through a ticket exchange as well although I was a little later to the game than the folks on this thread so my tickets cost much more than $90 on the bid. More like $725 and I thought I got off lucky because the asking prices on the bids were around $1,250 per.

Last edited:

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
My brother in law just told my wife, his are in hand and he's between the 40 and 50. He got them through the website thing where you put up the money and if your team makes it....

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
My brother in law just told my wife, his are in hand and he's between the 40 and 50. He got them through the website thing where you put up the money and if your team makes it....
I'm not sure why they would give away anything but the worst seats as they could charge a premium for the better seats, but that's great luck for him.

Look at this on ebay;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-BCS-Na...?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item3cbfe2b64f

Do you think it was a scam or someone just had no idea what they were worth? Look at the name of the seller..

Last edited:

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
This is a question that is a bit off topic. If I have not made a hotel reservation, does anyone have a suggestion on logistics of where to stay, when to drive in, etc. All the hotels seem to be booked up in Metaire, FQ, etc. ?? I saw earlier from someone that recommended parking around that Jax Brewery deal in the FQ and somehow or another hiking it (he said 15 minutes) to the Superdome. Any ideas?

TiderMan

All-SEC
Feb 5, 2005
Moody, AL.
Mine are in Section 612. I did the BCS Team Reservation back in March and got the reservations when they were just $ 85.00 each.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Skipster: Superdome is a LONG hike from the brewery. Get there early. Walk is about 30-35 minutes.
Thank you ! I think I'll try to maybe get to the CBD early or just shoot for something in between. The hotel rooms all around NOLA are booked solid. Unless someone here has some good advice.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
I got lucky! I'm in Section 613; high up but on the 40 yard line or so! I bought thru BCS reservation system back in Feb, and ordered the tickets within minutes of being able to do so.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
I will be in Tiger Land watching the game with the swamp people. I hope my body doesn't end up floating in the bayou.

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
I got lucky! I'm in Section 613; high up but on the 40 yard line or so! I bought thru BCS reservation system back in Feb, and ordered the tickets within minutes of being able to do so.
As did I, but I'm in section 608. Not terrible, definitely better view than the ones I had in Pasadena in 2009 that were dead center of the endzone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.