It is Christmas Night and the Mods are not watching

Lost in TN

1st Team
Sep 20, 2009
Collierville, TN
Now we can post anything we want.....rumors, profanity, even trolls are allowed. They will be deleted by the rising of the sun but anarchy reigns supreme till the morn.

Seriously Merry Christmas to all my Tidefans Friends.:BigA::BigA:

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not only am I watching, but I'm watching from the mountains of Tennessee on this Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas all. And God Bless all of you and your families.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Mele Kalikimaka y'all, and Roll Tide. Hoping Santa will drop off some National Championship game tickets for my wife and I - doubt it'll happen.

Y'all have a great Christmas!

pnhs1311

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 5, 2007
Since on one is watching, except WMack, I heard tonight that the barn fans now admit that they are disgusting and a bad football team. Merry Christmas to all and Roll Tide Roll.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Santa is almost here, you guys better hurry to your beds so visions of championships can fill your heads.

May all your dreams come true.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
ohhhhh if only this were true..... i'd go on a rant that would make a sailor blush with shame.... then i'd delete it so i could reply to whatever perverted shenanigans aj and riz just posted.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
ohhhhh if only this were true..... i'd go on a rant that would make a sailor blush with shame.... then i'd delete it so i could reply to whatever perverted shenanigans aj and riz just posted.
You do realize that if you delete it, we can still read it? :D

Dallas4Bama

Suspended
Sep 27, 2006
Dallas, Texas
LOL! Probably my least favorite intruder into our forum are the unauthorized ads or links to a personal blog. So annoying. BTW, anyone looking for a restaurant in New Orleans where you can host a private party before the game? :) I'm glad they finally got rid of that guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.