Link: Oregon Introduces Its Rose Bowl Uniforms

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
First off, the light in the photographs is so dark as to make the uniforms unrecognizable. Will they be playing the Rose Bowl in the dark this year?
Will the face masks be made of translucent plastic?
On the last photo, are the wings part of the uniform?

BamaBriar

Scout Team
Mar 24, 2011
I know it is Oregon, but I don't think those spiky wings are regulation. I would think they would be a little difficult to run in, too.

Last edited:

deuce_deuce

3rd Team
Dec 14, 2011
Hoover, AL
You would think at some point, they would stick to just a few uni's. Its only so many "revolutionary" things one can do with the college uniform. some of the color schemes are starting to become redundant.

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
Wow. Through all of the crazy changing uniforms for Oregon, the one constant has been the plain "O" on the side of the helmet. Guess it was time to change that too, huh? :rolleyes:

redrock

Suspended
Sep 16, 2008
A "Johnny come lately", with no tradition, trying to spark interest with gimmics and showmanship. Ho-hum.

WalkaboutSean

1st Team
Nov 23, 2010
Oregon is smart for doing this stuff. Certain recruits love it.

Alabama is smart for NOT doing this stuff. We don't need (or want) it...

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
My first thought on seeing these uniforms is how much Orangelo and Lemonjelo (from Dan Jenkins You Got to Play Hurt) would have liked them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.