2013 DT / DE Dee Liner De-Commits and Eliminates Auburn

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Re: 2013 DT / DE Dee Liner Updates (Update: Page 21)

Someone posted on another board that they saw Liner and his whole family at the sports complex todayan they were all decked in UA gear. RTR
They get some gear I think on their visits. I wouldn't read much into that. Some on here have felt good about DL for a few months, but I prefer a cautious approach with recruiting since I have no inside info

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

They get some gear I think on their visits. I wouldn't read much into that. Some on here have felt good about DL for a few months, but I prefer a cautious approach with recruiting since I have no inside info
I know the players do but I do not beleive the family does. Could be wrong but also Liner seems to like UA gear.

In regards to optimism that probably stems from all the pay sites saying the vibe is Liner to UA. A Bone who never goes out on a limb says Liner to UA looks really good right now.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Liner has de-committed from Auburn and has apparently eliminated them from consideration, at least per what he is telling people in Muscle Shoals.

Don't know how the rest of his official visit schedule is lining up. He had talked about taking a trip to Miami this weekend, but even if that is still on it really doesn't matter because he is not signing with the Canes. I think it's pretty clear where this one is headed...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
How so? We're they close?

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk
Dee said Foster and Earnest Robinson were going to the same school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

deboard

Scout Team
Sep 1, 2009
Dee said Foster and Earnest Robinson were going to the same school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.
If that what it takes. Then I suppose we'll take one for the team and take Mr. Robinson, too, ha. He looks real solid.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Wow. If the boogs were already out of the top 25 recruiting then how far does this drop them now?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.