Game Thread: Under Armor Game Thread

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC
Wes Brown commits to UM but ESPN showing he was considering VT, Col, UM, and Vandy at the same time he was asked and said his top 3 were UM, Vandy and Miami.SPN recruiting makes the guys on CBS gameday look like rocket scientists.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I just saw on the ESPN scroll that Sanders Jr. will sign with Stanford. Is this a shock to anyone? I haven't been following him so IDK.

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
Wow Ragland just ran down that guy who took the reverse. I think we just need to put him in a #30 jersey when he arrives. I am coming away more and more impressed as this game goes on.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I just saw on the ESPN scroll that Sanders Jr. will sign with Stanford. Is this a shock to anyone? I haven't been following him so IDK.
I didn't follow him this year but I think Stanford was in his final 3, and I think it was between them and OSU all the way. I figured he was a OSU lock but I think the lack of a running game hurt them in the end.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Wow Ragland just ran down that guy who took the reverse. I think we just need to put him in a #30 jersey when he arrives. I am coming away more and more impressed as this game goes on.
Our LB corps is in great shape, and I mean great. Just wait until he gets a year under his belt and Foster gets on campus. SICK!

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Channing Ward Dropped Auburn from consideration yesterday, guess who the first team they showed in his package was? The barneys. ESPN has always been behind the game when it comes to someones favorites.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.