Game Thread: Under Armor Game Thread

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
I'm sorry but I'm not impressed with Winston at all. His mechanics are terrible. Fsu can have him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
There's not much protection to set up and perform his mechanics correctly. He has to improvise almost every snap and I think he is doing a real good job at throwing on the run.

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
He then stated that is his prediction. Geno Smith is in San Antonio for the Army All-American game. Not in Orlando.
Well ya, he wouldnt have tweeted during the game if he was. Geno has been right on all of his predictions so far. Hopefully he can remain undefeated.

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
Winston was just yelling "Bama Boi." I dont know if that was directed towards Ragland (who was sitting next to him) or himself.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I don't think he looks bad at all. His footworkvis actuallly pretty good for a HS player. I just think you are being a little harsh in your total evaluation of a player based off of a few drives with a randomly assembled team of yalent.
He looks goofy to me when he's running like he's not a natural QB. Looks like an athlete "playing at" QB. Did he play against good competition in high school?

BTW I'm not watching the game live so I'm not caught up to you guys

Last edited:

wrathin

Suspended
Oct 30, 2011
He looks goofy to me when he's running like he's not a natural QB. Looks like an athlete "playing at" QB. Did he play against good competition in high school?

idk about his competition. ill keep a closr eye on him next drive

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

\

he played 5A ball, against some of the toughest teams in the state.

Not really sure what your seeing. He looks like the best qb out there. The others REALLY seem to be struggling.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.