Question: What Is Your Current Mood Or Feeling Before The Game??

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I'm currently relax. drinking some schnapps to take the edge off. It will be a very long day tomorrow.

Plan to catch all the pre game hype on TV. there is a quiet confidence inside of me that believes that our beloved Crimson Tide will make us very proud tomorrow night. Alabama playing in New Orleans for the National Championship seems like a natural union. whatever happens tomorrow night, I just know that I am so very proud to be a Tide fan!!

Thank you players for everything you have accomplished. you have made all of our lives a little more enjoyable.

Thank you Coach Saban. you have made Alabama ALABAMA once again!!

Here comes #14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RTR!!!:BigA:

Bear Disciple

1st Team
Oct 27, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm surprisingly confident for this one, as opposed to 2009 where I could hardly move I was so nervous. Just something about this one gives me a good feeling, let's just hope that good feeling is right!

crizzle

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 19, 2011
Confident yet still very worried and anxious. The same as every one is feeling

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Mainly, I'm just happy and thankful about where our program is right now.

I've made my game prediction elsewhere here on the website, that being said, I feel like our team will give 110% and leave it all on the field tomorrow night. With a record of 47-6 and one NC, this is the best senior class to come through here in a very long time and regardless of what they do tomorrow night they have helped restore our great program to its rightful place among the nations elite.

Last edited:

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Confident yet still very worried and anxious. The same as every one is feeling
Yeah, I feel good about our team and the effort they're going to give but I'd be a darned liar if I said I wasn't nervous.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
as normal for me on game day up very early. Got work out in and am leaving work about 1pm today. As for game, I am very confident we WIN! I just don't see us making same mistakes as we did in game one.

RTR!!!!

maddogbama

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 3, 2010
I felt like a kid at Christmas last night. Tossing and turning. Feeling good about the game tonight.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Yeah, I feel good about our team and the effort they're going to give but I'd be a darned liar if I said I wasn't nervous.
Yep, my exact feelings. I will not watch any of the pre game hoopla, entirely too much of the same hype we've heard for the last 6 weeks. Will turn on the tv when the teams are lining up for the opening kickoff. Roll Tide.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Oddly enough, I feel the same as I did on Nov 5th; I think Bama wins handily. Yeah, I was wrong the first time, but only on the outcome, as Bama playede well enough to win.
Thanks to the players and CNS for bringing Bama back to the pinnacle of college football, where it belongs!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I feel like I did before the 2009 sec championship. Nervous, but still confident that our team is more prepared and wants it more.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Have had my gameface on since the end of the season when we found out Bama was going to the championship game...RTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:BigA:

TeachlovesBama

Nov 24, 2011
My son and I sat on the porch talking about it this morning. We are both confident that Bama will give it their all. I remember well the glory days growing up a rabid Alabama fan ( still am:) and like they say"apples dont fall far from the tree". Regardless of what happens tonight ( of course a win will do) we LOVE BAMA!!!!!!!! RTR

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
Let's kick off now!!! Solid win, no problem. I can't imagine more riding on a title game, though. The winner gets a titile, best in conference, and best in division. I'm sure the coaching staff will come up with some ways to win.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
I'm anxious to get this game underway. Anxious to see how CNS's game plan unfolds. Anxious to see how AJ responds to the challenge. Anxious to see Trent carry the pile 10 more yds down the field. Anxious to see Barron put a hit on the Honey Badger. Anxious to see our OL (healthy for the 1st time in a long time) bulldoze Trent and Lacy's way to the end zone. Anxious to see Nico or Mosley or Upshaw plant JJ in the ground on the option play. Anxious to see LSU bodies laying on the field left in the wake of the biggest tidal wave New Orleans has seen since Katrina. Anxious to see .......................................

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I'll be a nervous wreck game time, but right now I just have a pit in my stomach. I'm glad I'm not playing. I worry way too much to be out there. Our guys seem loose, and I hope that isn't a misperception. We all know the staff and players have done all they can to gameplan tonight. Now, it's just about going out and getting it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.