Honey Badger

100%Crimson

All-SEC
Feb 4, 2004
Honey Badger? Who dat? I loved every minute he was frustrated, contained and beaten. It was beautiful to see. Roll Tide!

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
I actually have gained some respect for the guy after hearing his story about growing up in New Orleans. I also liked his post-game interview last night. It's the LSU fans that built this myth around him that caused the backlash.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
A lasting image of the 'Honey Badger' will be him setting on the bench dejected and beaten.

I'm sure the Pro's noticed how he was handled last night.
If Alabama can take him out of the game, then the Pro's will go after him the same way.

I think the 'Honey Badger's' stock just fell last night... :)
To answer that old question... Blondes don't always have the most fun...

RogueElephant

All-American
Mar 15, 2007
Los Angeles
Honey Badger is a good punt return man, and good at rushing but a terrible pass coverage guy. He will be drafted and like I have stated before 2 years in the NFL and then released and soon after a story will surface he was arrested for you pick it drugs, violence etc.

MVKTR2

1st Team
May 29, 2008
I actually went back to a 'honey badger' thread we had here before the Nov. game and looked at what I put there. I reiterate here, he's been uncanny at making plays and is a fantastic return man. However he's an average SEC CB, not below average, not great. It means he's a pretty good-great athlete (I think we'd agree he's probably a great athlete) but not a great corner.

Claiborne on the other hand is probably better than Dre/Menzie but is playing at closer to his full potential while Dre has a higher ceiling in NFL terms.

Claiborne probably starts opposite Dre on Bama's D, #7 would be the 4th, maybe even 5th CB behind Phelon Jones. However he is just a soph. and if he applies himself should improve quite a bit by his Sr. year and actually be worthy of some of the hype.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.