Six Tide players invited to Senior Bowl!!! Congrats, guys.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
A world of thanks to these and ALL the seniors. It's been a great ride. Sorry you guys have to get off the bus now but thanks for getting it headed in the right direction and helping maintain it's course.

RTR!!!

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
I've never been, but am thinking about going this year. If you go only on the day of the game, what kind of access do the kids have to the players as far as autographs, etc?

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I've never been, but am thinking about going this year. If you go only on the day of the game, what kind of access do the kids have to the players as far as autographs, etc?
Autograph signing is the day before; I don't know if there's any access the day of the game, either before or after. I do know they have a huge signing event with all players, and I think it's the day before.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Only two right now that definitely will play are Vlachos and Upshaw. All others are either no-gos (Maze) or doubtful (Barron) or questionable (Chapman and Menzie).

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I still cannot understand why Hightower was not invited...he has finished his 4th year and while he could get a red shirt for the injured year, he does not have to do so. Any ideas???

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I still cannot understand why Hightower was not invited...he has finished his 4th year and while he could get a red shirt for the injured year, he does not have to do so. Any ideas???
Because he got the medical redshirt he is a redshirt Junior. Simple as that.

I hate that Nick Gentry and Harris didn't get invited. Neither will probably be invited to the combine, so they needed all the publicity they could get.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

I hate that Nick Gentry and Harris didn't get invited. Neither will probably be invited to the combine, so they needed all the publicity they could get.
If JC can't go, maybe they will sub Gentry.

marcusroby

1st Team
Jan 7, 2004
auburn,al usa
Actually I remember reading that there will smaller regional combines held this year in addition to the big one in Indy. That may help some of the lesser known guys.

Tider@GW_Law

All-American
Sep 16, 2007
Sacramento, CA

If Harris gets an opportunity to show his athleticism at a combine or the combine in Indy, some team will give him a shot. He is incredibly gifted physically, and, now that he understands Saban's & Smart's defense, I think NFL defenses can't be too bad for him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.