Has anyone seen an mp3 of the radio broadcast of the championship game?

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
I purchased a copy of Eli's 2009 BCSNC game audio through iTunes. I just checked, and they are not selling the 2011 game call yet (the full game video is available for $4). Maybe they will sell the audio too at some point. I'll post a link here if they ever do.

CrimsonCarl

1st Team
Jun 16, 2010
Birmingham
I purchased a copy of Eli's 2009 BCSNC game audio through iTunes. I just checked, and they are not selling the 2011 game call yet (the full game video is available for $4). Maybe they will sell the audio too at some point. I'll post a link here if they ever do.
Much thanks. I'll keep my eye out there as well

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
I was wondering about this as well. I usually rely on the Nick Saban Show for the Eli Gold call of the game, since there's not one following the BCS game; I was looking for this as well.

revbrs

Dec 9, 2009
Include me as well. I have one of the 2009 game, WOW! I also have cassettes of the 1993 Sugar Bowl. They are great to listen to on "rainy" days.:BigA:

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
I've been checking iTunes, also, but so far all they have is the video. Now, if the video had Eli's call matched up with it, that would be wonderful! Just haven't seen one of those yet.

Ken_M

Feb 24, 2002
Florence, AL
www.mininger.org
I captured the JOX rebroadcast on Sunday. I need to edit to remove commercial breaks, etc. and I can make it available. Not sure what the TideFans official stance is on this though...

EDIT: Just so everyone's aware: I'm referring to the Eli Gold radio broadcast (mp3 format) and NOT the video broadcast.

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I captured the JOX rebroadcast on Sunday. I need to edit to remove commercial breaks, etc. and I can make it available. Not sure what the TideFans official stance is on this though...

EDIT: Just so everyone's aware: I'm referring to the Eli Gold radio broadcast (mp3 format) and NOT the video broadcast.
That would be great! I really enjoyed the 09 broadcast that was posted here after that game.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC

I would love that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.