Question: Does anybody have championship wallpapers?

butchp

3rd Team
Oct 14, 2005
I was hoping somebody would make one like the one after we beat Texas with the score and the champoinships listed. Thanks in advance.:BigA:

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
I just threw this one together. I had a similar one from the 2009 team. I just modified it to the 2011 team. I may try to do a better background if I get some time.

I AM SPARTACUS!

Scout Team
Oct 2, 2000
Hamilton, Georgia
I know of a site (not mine) that has a wallpaper with the 2011 National Championship logo and the Bama-LSU score. I can post a link, but I don't want to violate any board policies; would a moderator give me a red or green light?

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Another modified background. I am still working on my Photoshopping so it needs some work.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
And another. Last one. I am just having fun typing in the score over and over again.

Crimson Swoosh

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 27, 2006
Knoxville
Hey guys I haven't posted very often or in a while...but I thought I could maybe share something cool with my fellow tide fans for a change.

I'm a graphic designer...and I created a pretty sweet desktop background. I also have an iPhone background that I created.

If anybody wants one/both just send me a PM with your email address and which you want and I'll be glad to send your way.

RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.