Game: Two words at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
I wish I had never eaten half cooked spoiled fish off of AJ and Riz’s left big toe, if I could find the words to say without throwing gang signs like a gay warrior named RVTider. I laughed so hard I peed on someone named RVTider. We all did that nasty little pee game till we sat on Santa’s lap (no Sandusky). I hate Aubarn fans so much, when Santa asked me about AJ and his razor burn on his butt cheeks. Indubitably his present predicament presents a curious conundrum for RVTider. Hide yo’ kids, hide the nuts, yo’ wife will be thoroughly violated while RVTider goes to great lengths to avoid the tranny’s sloppy kisses and fabulous fashion tips. Meanwhile, Rudolph spit polished with vigor, Ol’ RVTider so he would cheer while dying. Reborn as someone who epitomized NYBF’s penchant for humility and tea-bagging corndogs, RVTider now faces time with Butch who adorns himself with the carcasses of warriors (gay warriors) with spandex and sequin Aubarn pants. Butch loves to clean donkey punch when he waxes poetic blue balls for RVTider. The extreme moan escapes Jessica4Bama’s huge moist lips like hyenas rooting around in heat with vengeful golden globes that are filled with joy. Now RVTider sees his mistake with Butch having lustful thoughts about Jessica4Bama’s huge, huge tractor that wouldn’t put out nearly as much as SavannahDare’s tractor, while RVTider started plowing the garden. Suddenly, Santa burst into flames while spewing fumes all over Rudolph’s nose and torching Jessica4Bama’s entire wardrobe except her socks. The midgets eagerly ran up her garden row through dense melon shaped cucumbers. Jessica4Bama screamed in ecstasy as Staci rolled her fingers that she had moistened over her tight vault. Minutes ago, I came over dense bush that I thought reminded me of uncharted territory until she let me pounce atop that thing. The ensuing time was 2 minutes of ecstasy beating AJ’s record time by 90 seconds which made Staci weep. The short recovery time from his massive shimmering mirrored ball filled Rachel in Red with genuine curiosity and testosterone. But her longing perplexed him. She had just been too the penthouse and played and jostled moistened vaults with battery-powered pogo sticks and then two midgets with 36 C’s walked in. Then Staci and RVTider called NYBF for combination ruling about excessive water boarding. NYBF proceeded to complain about motor boating midgets in his receding hairline by Bosley. This proved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.