Brent Musburger: "Fear the Tide Honey Badger!"

Tideski

1st Team
Oct 21, 2007
North Alabama
Re: Brent Musburger: "Fear the Tide Honeybadger!"

If I remember correctly, It was Musty-Burger that proclaimed "God Bless These Auburn Tigers!!" during one of their victories against UF in the mid 90's.

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180

Luckily I was at the game and didn't have to get "worked" up listening to any announcers. I watched half of this years game against Auburn in mute just so I wouldn't have to listen to their fans. Is that normal? Lol
Yes that is normal. Loved it!!!

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture

i still think back of the shot of the LSU entrance as Les Miles was holding the team back. Complete with honeybun going nuts as well as a couple other guys. Didnt quite hype them up enough i guess. having said that though, i do enjoy seeing a team/players amped up before a big game. A few of our guys were also amped during the entrance. Wont forget the Dre comment of "too turnt up" during pregame warmups

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
He's okay but his way of repeating himself and talking slowly like his words are honey is irksome.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Particularly annoying was the "where is Trent, where is Trent?" I was like dude, are you watching this game? We are moving the ball by throwing!

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida

Remember it live......we went crazy when he said it......the honey badger reminded me of Lamar Thomas in the 92 game....all talk no action....:)

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA

i still think back of the shot of the LSU entrance as Les Miles was holding the team back. Complete with honeybun going nuts as well as a couple other guys. Didnt quite hype them up enough i guess. having said that though, i do enjoy seeing a team/players amped up before a big game. A few of our guys were also amped during the entrance. Wont forget the Dre comment of "too turnt up" during pregame warmups
i thought they looked like a fired up mob running out and we looked like stormtroopers marching into battle. there was an icy, almost spooky, demeanor coming from a lot of our players. afterwards it was apparent they were laser-focused.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.