*** 2013 RB Altee Tenpenny Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 23)

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Re: *** 2013 RB Altee Tenpenny Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 10)

Nevermind, read that wrong...

Last edited:

bfg3rd

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 13, 2005
Re: *** 2013 RB Altee Tenpenny Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 13)

Tim Horton didn't leave Alabama, I don't understand your comment. Anyway, the tweet appears to be good news.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Re: *** 2013 RB Altee Tenpenny Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 13)

Tim Horton didn't leave Alabama, I don't understand your comment. Anyway, the tweet appears to be good news.
Article was written poorly, sorry... it said Horton left Alabama (an ESPN article none the less). I was wondering why I hadn't heard of him...

Last edited:

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL

Just saw that Arky got a commitment from Altee's current backup (a 2014 prospect) and good friend. I'm sure he will be trying to pull him to Arky as well.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Tenpenny will take his official visit to Arkansas this weekend, so that will largely tell the tale. Most don't really expect him to budge, but you never know for certain, and admittedly things can change quickly with official visits. Sunday will be an interesting day on him.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

From current commit M Smith(TX) during the OV this weekend.

Altee Tenpenny and I were trying to get everyone to roll with the Tide. Hopefully we made a good impact.

"I was with Altee Tenpenny. We hung out the whole weekend. Tim Williams was always with us. We were calling each other the three amigos because we were always together. We hung out with some of the other current players as well."

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Arkansas OC Jim Chaney will be having a visit with him sometime this week in preparation of his upcoming official visit to Arkansas.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

"I'm going to Arkansas this weekend out of respect for my in-state school. But that will be it. I'm not visiting any other schools," Tenpenny said. "But I'm still solid to Alabama. 100% that is where I want to go to school. I've never wavered on that since committing. It's the place for me."

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
"I'm going to Arkansas this weekend out of respect for my in-state school. But that will be it. I'm not visiting any other schools," Tenpenny said. "But I'm still solid to Alabama. 100% that is where I want to go to school. I've never wavered on that since committing. It's the place for me."
Awesome. I really like his attitude he's never said anything to make us doubt.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama

"But I'm still solid to Alabama. 100% that is where I want to go to school. I've never wavered on that since committing. It's the place for me."

Oh if they all could be like this :) RTR

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS

Well apparently this kid knows the real meaning of a commitment - love it! Can't wait to see him at Bama!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

"But I'm still solid to Alabama. 100% that is where I want to go to school. I've never wavered on that since committing. It's the place for me."

Oh if they all could be like this :) RTR
The great majority are. There are a handful of commits in every class that want to take all OV's and are classified as soft verbals. I don't know the percentage in the Saban era but I would say it is above 90% that once committed stay committed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.