*** 2013 RB Altee Tenpenny Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 23)

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Re: *** 2013 RB Altee Tenpenny Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 15)

I've also read that Bret Bielema couldn't even show up for the in-home visit at the correct time. He had to "hang out" with Tenpenny at this job.

Wow...if that's the case, I would ASSUME that pushed Tenpenny from 99% to 100%

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame

I've also read that Bret Bielema couldn't even show up for the in-home visit at the correct time. He had to "hang out" with Tenpenny at this job.
Supposedly Bielema assumed he would just take the day off, and Altee wouldn't do it. I was told by a friend that does the twitter thing he was heckled about by some Arky fans about disrespeting Bielema and Altee set them straight. He said Altee told the Arky fans that this was his recruiting process and he was going to do what was best for him.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
*** 2013 RB Altee Tenpenny Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 15)

Supposedly Bielema assumed he would just take the day off, and Altee wouldn't do it. I was told by a friend that does the twitter thing he was heckled about by some Arky fans about disrespeting Bielema and Altee set them straight. He said Altee told the Arky fans that this was his recruiting process and he was going to do what was best for him.
Sounds like this young man has a good head on his shoulders.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

It's beginning to look like Bielema doesn't...
Personally, that is why I thought he was good hire for the 'backs. He never recruited at an elite level at Wisconsin yet they've been a consistent competitor. I think the SEC is clearly a different landscape than the Big Ten, but he's shown he can find diamonds in the rough or simply develop tweener guys into stars.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Personally, that is why I thought he was good hire for the 'backs. He never recruited at an elite level at Wisconsin yet they've been a consistent competitor. I think the SEC is clearly a different landscape than the Big Ten, but he's shown he can find diamonds in the rough or simply develop tweener guys into stars.
That does sound like the best prescription for the Hog situation... :)

*** 2013 RB Altee Tenpenny Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 15)

I think the B1G just made those cubic zirconia look like diamonds.

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

If you go look at the tweet you will see a put down from an Arkansas assistant coach. Evidently they are disappointed they didn't get AT...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.