*** 2013 RB Altee Tenpenny Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 23)

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
Re: ***2013 RB Altee Tenpenny commits to Bama!!!***

Think he means any potential pickup we get from now until NSD for the 2012 class ie Goldman, Tomlinson, etc

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas

I really wanted this guy in the 2013 class, but I though we would be waiting until next NSD for him. This is a great start to Junior Day. Barton Simmons is suggesting "it's not over either".

Bamalawdawg

3rd Team
Dec 28, 2011
Re: tenpenny

Roll tide! What a jacked up name though. Kind of hope he goes by a nickname or something.

We bad a hard time getting some running backs there for a stretch, but might have a couple of Heisman hopefuls in back to back classes with Yeldon and Tenpenny.

Probably leaves us out of the Kelvin Taylor sweepstakes but perhaps we can add a smaller back like the kid from Marietta. Marietta is all about some Bama.

Last edited:

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

Roll Tide!!! Great pick-up. We are off to a great start with the '13 class with him and who we already have.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian

At the very least, that's an all- time name for an Alabama player.
First thing that jumped into my mind was the QB from Washington in early 70's with the name Sonny Sixkiller. Was of the Cherokee tribe and looked like it. Always said it would be spectacular name for a LB.

Welcome to TItle Town, Altee. You have chosen wisely.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL

Roll tide! What a jacked up name though. Kind of hope he goes by a nickname or something.

We bad a hard time getting some running backs there for a stretch, but might have a couple of Heisman hopefuls in back to back classes with Yeldon and Tenpenny.

Probably leaves us out of the Kelvin Taylor sweepstakes but perhaps we can add a smaller back like the kid from Marietta. Marietta is all about some Bama.
First off, I think the name Tenpenny is awesome. Never heard it. Very unique and not one anybody will forget.

2nd, we got a 5-star last year in Dee Hart. We've pretty much gotten a stud every year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.