*** 2013 RB Altee Tenpenny Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 23)

Airborne Tider

All-American
Aug 2, 2008
Fort Benning
Re: *** 2013 RB Altee Tenpenny Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 15)

I just hope we are able to build a line.

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk
We have plenty of talent and Coach Stoutland has done a fantastic job.

I just saw the retweet from Andrew Bone about Tennpenny's visit at Arkansas..Doesn't sound good for us..Hopefully we hold on to him..

"What's this I hear about Tenpenny getting on a chair to lead the Hog call at the Catfish Hole tonight? Wild night from what I hear."

Here's The Link..CLICK ME
Keep in mind this is coming from a Hog writer so stand by for real news.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

*** 2013 RB Altee Tenpenny Commits to Alabama *** (Update: Page 15)

We have plenty of talent and Coach Stoutland has done a fantastic job.

Keep in mind this is coming from a Hog writer so stand by for real news.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
Yes, but really it is the only true concern I have. If that gets taken care of then I think 3-peat is in store!

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Agree with AT. What's Tennypenny supposed to do when being encouraged to do the hog call in a Arkansas crowd while he's on an "official" visit to his home state?

He's been solid so far...even recently...so let's wait for direct comments from him after his visit to see if things change.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia

Sounds like the kid is having a good time. Bone is hoping you will follow the situation closely and keep on clicking his stories.

andystokes

Jul 24, 2008
Raleigh, NC

Forrest Gump once said "At Ole Miss , they red shirt Miss Americas, At Bama, we red shirt stud hosses"! Roll Tide!

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012

Like to point out that Altee followed me just minutes after me following him. :)

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012

Odd it says his account has been suspended

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

If you guys are talking about the fake twitter account AT has address it already.

Cash4x‏@Boobie_Miles_22The other account is fake..! DO NOT FOLLOW..! this is the only account that I have..!

That is his real twitter.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame

So does this mean Altee is, in fact, real? :confused:

If you guys are talking about the fake twitter account AT has address it already.

Cash4x‏@Boobie_Miles_22The other account is fake..! DO NOT FOLLOW..! this is the only account that I have..!

That is his real twitter.
So apparently not!!!!:biggrin2:

M2J

All-American
Jan 28, 2007

Our RB's might follow somewhat of a similar body type, bit I find their running styles to be unique.

Ingram has amazing vision.
Richardson is the embodiment of power.
Lacy is big but elusive.
Yeldon runs upright but seems to lean away from the grasp of defenders.

The only common theme is that they are all entirely comfortable running between the tackles, which seems to dictate the body type. Talent is talent.
All true. I loved Ingram the most because of his vision though. Only Clinton Portis could press a hole like Mark...he'd make himself small if the hole was small and somehow come out full speed making potential tacklers pay.

I would've loved to have seen him with this year's O Line.

But anyone will tell you, Lacy's last 2 games would have you think he was the best to have ever done it. Just never know. Really until you see them in the big leagues.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

All true. I loved Ingram the most because of his vision though. Only Clinton Portis could press a hole like Mark...he'd make himself small if the hole was small and somehow come out full speed making potential tacklers pay.

I would've loved to have seen him with this year's O Line.

But anyone will tell you, Lacy's last 2 games would have you think he was the best to have ever done it. Just never know. Really until you see them in the big leagues.
From the parade pix, I'd say that Eddy needs to start paying attention to weight...

M2J

All-American
Jan 28, 2007

I'd agree there, that may have been a problem all along. Could only make him better

I'll go on record to say that after they were all committed and I studied the 3 (Mark, Trent, Lacy) from the highlight tapes, all star games (which only goes so far, but...) I was on record as one of the many people that believed Lacy was the best prospect of 3. Maybe injuries would explain why he never came onto the scene like the other 2 did (really until his final 2 games). And Injuries may have had a lot to do with his weight.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I'd agree there, that may have been a problem all along. Could only make him better

I'll go on record to say that after they were all committed and I studied the 3 (Mark, Trent, Lacy) from the highlight tapes, all star games (which only goes so far, but...) I was on record as one of the many people that believed Lacy was the best prospect of 3. Maybe injuries would explain why he never came onto the scene like the other 2 did (really until his final 2 games). And Injuries may have had a lot to do with his weight.
You are correct. He could only do upper body for quite a while and I heard at the time that he was picking up weight because of it. (Tough to tame that appetite, once it's been waked up.) It's not hurt his performance so far, but it will, if he doesn't cut it...

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

Back on topic...

Altee said he "enjoyed" hanging out with his hosts on his visit to Arkansas this weekend. His parents went with him, and he said he wanted to go back home and discuss how much they liked the visit and Arkansas in general. He said his final decision would come on signing day.

What I read in to it, is that Arkansas made up some ground...but he is still coming to Tuscaloosa when all is said and done. Unless his parents decide they are more comfortable with Arkansas suddenly, I think this one is in the bag...

Airborne Tider

All-American
Aug 2, 2008
Fort Benning

Back on topic...

Altee said he "enjoyed" hanging out with his hosts on his visit to Arkansas this weekend. His parents went with him, and he said he wanted to go back home and discuss how much they liked the visit and Arkansas in general. He said his final decision would come on signing day.

What I read in to it, is that Arkansas made up some ground...but he is still coming to Tuscaloosa when all is said and done. Unless his parents decide they are more comfortable with Arkansas suddenly, I think this one is in the bag...
He never said he would decide on signing day. That was a liberty and assumption made by the author.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

He never said he would decide on signing day. That was a liberty and assumption made by the author.
Umm, okay... If he says he is going to talk it over with his parents, then obviously he is still in somewhat of a decision process. Whether it comes today, tomorrow, or on signing day is irrelevant.. Seeing as no one can technically make a final decision until the fax in their LOI (or do it electronically online now?), then you are just splitting hairs. As I said, there is nothing I have read ANYWHERE that would suggest he is wavering in the least, but as everyone knows nothing is decided until Signing Day....

Airborne Tider

All-American
Aug 2, 2008
Fort Benning

Umm, okay... If he says he is going to talk it over with his parents, then obviously he is still in somewhat of a decision process. Whether it comes today, tomorrow, or on signing day is irrelevant.. Seeing as no one can technically make a final decision until the fax in their LOI (or do it electronically online now?), then you are just splitting hairs. As I said, there is nothing I have read ANYWHERE that would suggest he is wavering in the least, but as everyone knows nothing is decided until Signing Day....
Okay. I am just telling you that he was never quoted as saying that. There is a nifty little technique these writers use to sell subscriptions, by mixing in "quoted" remarks and non-quoted remarks. Read the article again and pay attention to the quotations. And once again, what did you expect him to say to a Hog writer??

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.