Tide Pride question regarding other Alabama sports' season tickets

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I've always heard if you buy season tix in other sports (i.e. basketball, gymnastics, etc...) it will help your Tide Totals points. I did some research and please let me know differently, but it looks like you only get 1 point per year for each season of tickets. I was interested in boosting my points, so I thought I might purchase baseball season tickets for example. Unless I'm reading the information on rolltide.com incorrectly even if I got 2 season tickets for $60 each I'm still only getting 1 point for that $120 expense. Could that be correct?

Thanks and Roll Tide!

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Just write out a check to them if you have the money and want to boost your points. There's a $ to points gained number out there somewhere. I keep getting emails from them to do it but I don't exactly have the money to pull that off with.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Just write out a check to them if you have the money and want to boost your points. There's a $ to points gained number out there somewhere. I keep getting emails from them to do it but I don't exactly have the money to pull that off with.
Yep, you get much more value plus a tax credit if you donate. I've just always heard buying various sports' season tix would boost your points. Not really.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I have 181 TT points right now. I would like to contribute more $$$ to boost up my TT points, but with our baby starting infant care next month, that aint going to happen.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.