Today's Question: Name one thing, big or small, that you could change about your life

TideFans Reporter

Click for Real-Time Bama News
Sep 21, 2006
Today's Question is....

Name one thing, big or small, that you could change about your life to be happier.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I got a terrible holly tree growing right next to a fence. Ground it right down to the ground, and it sent underground shoots all over the place. Need somebody to dig it out. Anyone need the work?

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
Well, my childhood dream was to be ~6'5", 250, & play for Coach Bryant. Instead, I watched Coach's last 3 teams as a student @ UA.
(Alas, I grew 4" after HS to reach the towering height of 5'9"...and thus the "play for Coach Bryant" part of the dream died quickly. Almost got the 250 part right though...;))

Also, if I could, I'd rewind the tape & skip the "stage IV metastatic melanoma" part of my life.

coUrAgeWins

1st Team
Oct 30, 2005
Athens, AL
Get back to the ol' P90X. I was kicking it in 09'. Best shape I had been in since high-school.

Then that dang every Friday night at the local mexicatessan started catching up to me, and I got all lazy and what-not.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.