Letter Sent to Residents of Rose Towers at Alabama - Funny Read

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
Explain "UA Safe Zone". From someone who has no knowledge of that and the logo, I'd reckon Rose Towers is "gay friendly" or something?

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I remember living in Rose Towers my 1st year, 91-92 and having the RA come to my door and make me turn down the music. My roomate hooked up his car battery to the amplifier and the 2nd floor had a nice vibration at times!

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
I remember living in Rose Towers my 1st year, 91-92 and having the RA come to my door and make me turn down the music. My roomate hooked up his car battery to the amplifier and the 2nd floor had a nice vibration at times!
Is "roomate" your codeword for gay prostitute??

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Explain "UA Safe Zone". From someone who has no knowledge of that and the logo, I'd reckon Rose Towers is "gay friendly" or something?
I think "Safe Zone" is like the "Drug Free Zones" at elementary schools. Meaning, that outside of school grounds, using drugs is ok (and perhaps required). So, I guess, outside of Rose Towers, being gay unfriendly is the way to go.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.