Link: 2013 PA WR Robert Foster Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
Re: 2013 PA WR Robert Foster

He is an elite talent at WR. I don't see UA's staff going to hard on him considering all the talent at the WR that are good leans toward UA like Robinson and Fulwood but he would be a great pickup if UA can land him

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012

Incredible athlete and in the return game.

I wonder, at 6'3 and with that speed, if he could play corner like Dre.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Probably one of the top WRs in the class just got offered by Saban. Probably going to be a battle to pull any kid out of PA from OSU right now but I like we are going after him.

http://247sports.com/Player/Robert-Foster-12365

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=5312694

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Robert-Foster-120469

Saban is going to make Meyer bust his hump even up in Ohio/PA. I would not count us out on the PA kids but will be a tough pull.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Will be at Alabama for Aday weekend. Also Browne and Cooper (will have extended stays )and a couple of other QB prospects will be here as well.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Incredible athlete and in the return game.

I wonder, at 6'3 and with that speed, if he could play corner like Dre.
LOL, we are probably the only fan base in the country that would even think this! You'd think everybody else would figure out that defense wins championships!

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

We need him and Reuben Foster to wear the same number to keep everyone confused for a few years.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

Has anyone heard what UA's chances are of landing this guy? I haven't heard much other than he's visiting for the A Day game

bamalakeside

Dec 30, 2011
Player riding with Saban? (WR Robert Foster)

Does anyone know who was riding with Saban to the ceremony at Denny Chimes.

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
SIAP, Tide making in-roads with the nation's top receiver Robert Foster

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/05/tide_making_in-roads_with_the.html

"Alabama may be his only official one definitely," said Mark Lyons, Foster's head coach at Central Valley (Pennsylvania) High School. "I think we're going to let the summer finish out, and by the end of summer when we get into our official camp, he'll have an idea of where he's going to take those five official visits."

While the appeal of playing close to home is believed to be a factor for Foster, some analysts believe the Crimson Tide may be well-positioned to lure the five-star playmaker away from the Northeast.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Re: SIAP, Tide making in-roads with the nation's top receiver Robert Foster

Certainly seems clear we lead for Foster, but he's a long way from Tuscaloosa and it's a long time until he decides. You have to feel good for the time being, but I'm not sure how confident you can really be here.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Regardless of where we stand with him or even if we get him, it is just awesome to be on the radar, or more exactly, at the epicenter of college football recruiting.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Mod Note: I've merged the various Robert Foster threads so we would have one definitive update thread.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006

You can tell he's a special player. Very, very gifted and would be a huge player to land. You should never count out Coach Saban though.

SundayGun

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 8, 2008

Looks really good and would love to have him. I'm sure he is being told that he can be the next Percy Harvin every day from the Urban Myth though. With the distance it will be tough to get him and even if he does commit I wont feel confident till he signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.