Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 256789101112131415161718192262 ... LastLast
    BamaNation All-American Tide Warrior's Avatar

Re: DE / ATH Robert Nkemdiche Updates

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Look guys he wants to make it interesting. All he has heard is how he is a silent to ua. And we have the lead and have had it for awhile. There was a 247 writer say that he still expects him to be at bama. He also will be visiting bama again so freaking relax if it changes and he goes to LSU I will be shocked.
    I agree he wants to make it interesting because if anyone has seen his twitter you will see he likes the attention.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

He has set a date for his announcement...

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/re...ool-coach-says

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

First nationally televised high school spring game?

Conn said Monday night that Nkemdiche, an Under Armour All-American, is expected to announce where he will attend college after the Georgia school's spring game.
    What insiders have said this?

Many believe Alabama is the team to beat. The Crimson Tide have been expected to be Nkemdiche's top target school for some time. However, some insiders feel he could end up in Oxford, Miss., and join his older brother Denzel, who signed with Ole Miss last year. Meanwhile, Georgia, LSU and Clemson have all made a big push over the past few months.
    We've seen this be the case in every post-visit interview.

"I do not believe that there is a front-runner," Conn said. "I think it's one of those things where when Robert visits a school, he walks away so impressed. They are all recruiting him so hard and so well. They are all great schools, and they treat him like a king.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0424 View Post
    He has set a date for his announcement...

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/re...ool-coach-says
    May 18th? That's nice, but in real terms he'll announce on NSD. Again, no program one is giving up on him, and I highly doubt he completely shuts down his recruitment for eight and one-half months after announcing.

Besides, from what I can gather of Nkemdiche as of late, it certainly looks like he's having a lot of fun playing the recruiting game. Most guys that do that don't exactly shut things down early.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    May 18th? That's nice, but in real terms he'll announce on NSD. Again, no program one is giving up on him, and I highly doubt he completely shuts down his recruitment for eight and one-half months after announcing.

Besides, from what I can gather of Nkemdiche as of late, it certainly looks like he's having a lot of fun playing the recruiting game. Most guys that do that don't exactly shut things down early.
    Very true but I would rather us be the one trying to hold on to him than the one trying to change his mind.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Aaron Suttles of TideSports just tweeted this:

Landon Collins to Robert Nkemdiche. MT @ALLAMERICAN_2:@electus_1 all I have to say RollTideRoll...you will be a Great fit for our defense.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

All I have to say about this situation is what number do you think he'll pick when he's wearing that crimson uniform? Don't think he'll go with #1 but he could go with #90. Very interesting

Just bumping this to see if any new information has come out as to where he is leaning?
    Him committing to us would start a domino effect of high profile guys committing to us, I think!
    "We have an opponent in this state that we work every day, 365 days a year, to dominate."

fwiw, one AJC poster says a group of Grayson players may be committing to the same school. IF, repeat IF, that's true, it almost certainly is not us. The guy who said this is not a UGA homer, again FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEyeshade View Post
    fwiw, one AC poster says a group of Grayson players may be committing to the same school. IF, repeat IF, that's true, it almost certainly is not us. The guy who said this is not a UGA homer, again FWIW.
    Doesn't necessarily include RN.

The clear implication was it does.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNC4Tubs View Post
    Doesn't necessarily include RN.

BamaNation All-American Tide Warrior's Avatar

Clemson is probably going to land 2 players from the HS. Their writeres seem to think it gives them the edge for RN as well. Their sites are actually saying it is down to CU and LSU. FWIW

The same Clemson defense that had 70 put up on them against WV? Hummmm defending national champs with the number 1 rated defense or Clemson? Doesn't seem like a hard decision to me but of course I'm saying this looking through my Crimson glasses. I would be more worried about LSU. At least they have a formidable defense.